It was Saturday and Camila was at work when Lauren showed up "Hi Camz" Lauren said with a single rose in her hand, holding it out to Camila. "Hi babe, what's up?" Camila said. "I know you're working but I just needed to tell you something and it can't wait" an overly happy Lauren said. "Okay, let me just finish this order and then we can talk" Camila gave the taller girl a quick kiss on the cheek. "Okay, hurry, I love you" the green eyed girl said. "I love you more" Camila whispered.

Camila took Lauren to the back room so they could talk in private. "Camz, I came out!" Lauren yelled a little too loud. "I'm so happy for you babe, what did your parents say?" the younger girl asked. "They are cool with it!" Lauren said happily. "Now I can officially ask you, will you be my girlfriend?" "Hell yeah!" Camila exclaimed, grabbing Lauren by the waist and planting a long gentle kiss on her soft lips. "I love you so much" Lauren said "The word love can't even describe how I feel about you" Lauren said as Camila hid her face in the crook of Lauren's neck. "I love you too" Camila whispered into Lauren's neck, her lips tickling the skin of Lauren's neck as she spoke.

Camila now finally has the girl of her dreams and plans to spend the rest of her life with her. Camila will never stop loving Lauren, even if she loses her but Camila will do her best to make sure that never happens. Although they are still young and they are not supposed to have everything figured out yet, Camila hopes to marry Lauren one day and live 'happily ever after'.