Chapter Two: Help

That night, Chrysalis had fallen asleep during their hourly conversations. Sombra smiled as he gazed upon her. He caressed her cheek, moved her hair to the side, leaned in, and kissed her cheek. She smiled in her sleep. Sombra then laid next to her, dozed off, and fell asleep. 

"So, you're saying they actually get along?". Princess Celestia asked, astonished. The guards nodded. Her sister, Princess Luna, looked intrigued. "Very well. Bring them here.". Celestia sighed. The next morning, They brought the king and queen in chains. Chrysalis had tears swelling in her eyes. Sombra noticed this, and secretly held her hoof. "Don't worry...". He whispered. Chrysalis smiled sadly. As they came in front of the Princess's thrones, they tried not to cower in fear of what would happen to each other. Then, Princess Luna opened their chains. She frowned in remorse as she saw their eyes. Sharp as knives, yet tired and afraid of the future. The Princesses guided them to the best room they had, not long after their interrogation. As Sombra and Chrysalis came in, they searched the room for anything to occupy themselves with. Chrysalis found a harlequin romance novel, While Sombra found a Harry Trotter book. Uninterested, he saw Chrysalis reading the novel and sighed lovingly. He then saw her worried expression. "Chrysalis? What's wrong?". "I feel like they're trying to trick us...". Chrysalis finally said. "I mean, think about it. They are treating us so strangely. Doesn't that make you feel... weird?". Sombra stayed silent, then said, "Maybe...". Chrysalis sighed, sat on the couch, and stared off into space. Sombra smiled a bit, sat next to her, and moved her hair away from her eyes. "Chrys... We'll be okay. I promise.". Chrysalis blushed softly, then held his hoof as he felt her cheek. His hoof was warm and comforting. She smiled as tears of joy began to fall. Sombra nuzzled her neck. Chrysalis then nuzzled him back.

Diamonds In The Roughजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें