Nice to meet you?

Justins POV:

I just sat there crying. God knows how Jason is doing. He must be so alone and feeling so weak. My heart ached imagining it.

I put away the papers in my pocket and left the room, making sure it was spotless like it was before I came here.

I thought for a moment and came to a final decision.

Thats it. Im going to tell my friends about this. That im going out of town to find my brother, Jason. Im leaving tonight itself.

I thought I should have one last party with them. This may be the last time I see them...

With that thought, I called scooter and all my colleagues.

I set up the beers, alcohol. I even ordered the pizza. The disco lights were on. Everything was pitch perfect.

An hour later everyone was here.  Everyone had a buzzing smile on their faces. They all seemed...so happy. Like they didn't want to hear anything negative.

Seeing the happy expressions on their faces, I was too scared to confront everyone with the truth. So I completely left it out. I'll um figure it out. Trust me,

Half an hour passed and the floor was already dressed with balloons, disco lights, bottles and a hell of a lot of litter.

"Justin thanks for the party!" Scooter said.

"No prob bro." I replied.

"No bro is better than my Justin." Carl said pulling me into a bro hug.

I did the same to him and took a swig of alcohol from my bottle, making me slightly fall to the side.

Everyone was so wasted and I was high off my fucking nut.

Justin watched himself singing 'Sorry' and this is what he said-

"BRO WE NEED TO GO FIND THIS KID."

Funny right?

We were all saying random shit I myself didn't understand. It was hilarious.

We were looking at the news and all the fake rumours the news had for me. I just constantly kept roasting them laughing so hard,

"You probably don't know the difference between privacy and invasion!" I said to the TV laughing so hard that my guts ached.

The song "Get Low" by DJ Snake came on the radio. It was everyones fave song. We all sang and danced to it. I live for these moments!

Get low get get get low
Get get low
When the whistle go

We were all dancing to the song, following the movements on 'Just Dance.'

After the song finished, I looked at the time. 4:30pm. The fam were gonna be home in about half an hour.

I still had to accomplish the 'Find my brother." mission.

I wanted to flee the house. Right now. Right away.

No one will ever find out about me. No one.

This is my secret mission.

And I am going to accomplish it.

I dashed upstairs and got some clothes, put them in a backpack and headed straight off. Leaving the drunkies behind.

I looked at them with a sigh before leaving.

'Bye guys. I love you.' I said to myself before I dashed off.

Bearing in mind that I was drunk as hell, I still made a run for it, unable to keep my balance.

Still, I kept running.

I can go to any extent for my family.

And I can go to any extent for my second family.

My Beliebers.

Whilst running i accidentally tripped over a guy. He looked so fucking mad. But his face was staring down.

There was a silence between us before I broke it off by apologising.

"Bro. I-im so sorry." I apologised.

His face slowly lifted up. I was shocked by what I saw. As his calm, Godlike eyes fastened on me.

"Holy..." I said, lost in words.