Chapter 9

Hey guys! Just wanted to warn you all that I edited something. Earlier I wrote that Sophie would tell her secret if Keefe and Biana got #1 on the list. I edited it to Tam and Biana... Sorry for the confusion. And I'm really really really sorry I haven't updated in like a year... My life's just been really busy and stressful, and I didn't have time to write. Thanks sooo much for over a 1k reads!!!!!!! I'm sooo thankful!!!!!! This chapter is dedicated to my Sophitz loving friend Sophie (not Foster) M. who was an amazing friend at my school. She moved to London though and she'll probably never read this but it's still dedicated to her. You were a really chill friend Soph (and a really cool Kyoru and Fitzphie friend too). Enjoy this chapter.

 When we were done eating, we had excused ourselves from the table and went up to my room. We were tired of games and wondered what we could possibly do. I then thought of kiss marry kill... and how bad that could end out... And, of course, my mind was open to Fitz's as I thought that.

What a great idea! Fitz transmitted from me as I sighed dejectfully.

"Sophie, are you okay" Keefe asked, "I can feel your frustration from here!"

"Oh, it's nothing Keefe," I said sarcastically, " just that my mind has been getting me into bad situations once again..." I looked pointedly at Fitz.

"Ooh, do tell Fitz!" Keefe answered. Fitz turned to the others, addressing them all.

"Sophie just thought of a fun game humans like to play... How about we play a few rounds..." the evil glint in Fitz's eyes was unknown to me.

"Sure," Biana said, " What game." Oh no, she fell for it. We are all doomed. ABORT MISSION! ABORT MISSION!! Wait, what mission? Well whatever. Continuing.

"The game's called Kiss Marry Kill. But I was thinking we play a human variation...  Nevermind. We can play the normal version. I don't need Sophie here fainting..." (yes, I know that I just completely changed his character. I've been reading different kinds of fanfics lately...) " One person gives three people and the others have to choose who to kiss, who to marry, and who to kill... Are you guys up for it?"

"Is that even a question?" Linh asked, "Duhh."

"Ok then, I'll start," Fitz said evilly, "Me, Keefe, and Tam... You can just answer in the order kiss, marry, then kill."

"Easy! Tam, Keefe, you. Oh, sorry I killed you, btw, I'm just not getting involved with my brother." Biana answered quickly.

"Uhmm.... Well... Ughh.... I'd uhhhhhhh, Keefe, Fitz, Tam. I don't wanna mess with Sophitz but I don't wanna be with my brother either..." Lihn said as Fitz and I blushes. The others stared at me, waiting for my answer. Well, here goes nothing.

"Fitzkeefetam."

"What?" The others said in unison.

"Fitzkeefetam." I reapeated.

"Sorry, Soph, but I don't speak extreme embarrassment." Biana joked. I took a deep breath in and said it slower this time.

"Fitz, Keefe, Tam..."

"Damn I'm earning today! Keefe, Dex, pay up." Lihn smiles triumphantly as they  hand her 200 lusters each.

"I don't even wanna know what you guys bet on," I said, sighing, "well, my turn." I smirked, two could play at this game. I saw the look of oh no on Fitz's face.

"Me, Lihn, and Biana..." I said. Tam answered first.

"Biana, you, then Lihn..." No One was surprised by Tam's answer. Unlike the author, the Song siblings did not think twincest was wincest ( at least in books and anime/manga). Next, Keefe answered, smirking.

"Sophie, Biana, Lihn." Keefe said slyly. Right before Fitz said his answer, Lihn whispered something to Tam and he nodded.

"Sophie, Sophie, and the Never Seen." Fitz said looking straight into Sophie's eyes, smugly. Sophie smirked back at him, something unknown washing over her.

Damn, she transmitted to Fitz, someone is looking very hot right now.... And she winked. That wink set something off. Fitz didn't even have time to blush before he pressed his lips against hers, not realizing what they were doing. The kiss was deep, deeper that transmitting, deeper than sharing each and every thought. That kiss was something new. And it would've been much more interesting if a Tam hadn't cleared his throat after a minute or so.

"Guys, if you're gonna make out every five seconds, why not get a room?"

" Becuz, brother," Lihn said, "if they do that, how are Biana and I supposed to fangirl about their kisses?!"

"Girls." Tam sighed and touched his hair self consciously.

"They have their own weird language." Keefe finishes, running a hand through his own hair. Fitz and Sophie were still looking into each other's eyes, breathless. And their lips connected again, this time of Sophie's volition. Fitz didn't mind though, he didn't mind at all.