Camp - Chapter One

Yay my first chapter!I OWN NOTHING!if I made some grammar mistakes or use wrong word pls tell me and I'll change and learn more. . I do not own the hilarious picture above 😂

Danny's pov
I sighed after I send box ghost to the Ghost zone. It's his 12th today. He is keep coming and talking abaut boxes and a beautiful lady he met yesterday . I hang the thermos to my belt and sighed again.I should go to do camp that my dad mentioned me abaut if I won't be here today my dad turn me into a cat again. Trust me being a cat isn't funny.

Amazing time skip from Clockwork 😏😏😏

Percy's  pov
When I'm walking to my cabin I heard a big 'WOOF' from the forest. So I run to the forest and saw a big  green  and glowing dog. I was suprised. When you are a demigod you rarely suprised by some ugly monsters but that was different... and glowing usually monsters don't glow but..
I swiped my thoughts by a voice
Hey Cujo! Come here
Dog turned to a boy who opened his arms. Dog looked at him happily
Who is a good boy? Cujo?
Dog started to run to him and I realized the seven and the other campers watching the whole thing like me.

Danny's pov (in castle-ghost zone)
I was packing my stuff. When Cujo jumped to my bed and grabbed my thermos
HEY! Cujo give it back!
I opened my wings and fly after Cujo but it was too late because he is already created a portal to somewhere and jumped into it. After he jumped the portal closed. I cursed to myself and created a portal.I learned how to create a portals when I become a king. Clockwork teach me how to. I packed my stuff quickly and jumped into it. Probably you are wondering why I am after that thermos because IN THAT THERMOS THERE IS A GHOST WHO CAN TURN INTO A GIANT DRAGON AND BURN HALF OF THE CITY!
After I got out of the portal and it closed.I realized Cujo is nearly opened the thermos.

Percy's pov
Mysterious boy opened his arms and dog start to run to him. But I realized dog is changing while running to his owner. Dog slowly turned into a puppy and jumped to his arms he smiled( yes in this story Danny can smile)
And he grabbed the thermos from it's mouth and sigh in relief. Boy realized we were watching him and turned to us and said:

Cliffhanger yay 😁! You might hate me now but I should make you wait because I am an author 📚bye guys see you in the next chapter 👋🏻