on stage - 25

(Ethan's POV)
28th November 2017

Even though Rose was clearly nervous she couldn't be as nervous as I was.

Today I'd introduce Rose to my perants as my girlfriend for the first time.

My cowerkers would also be there, Pepole that look up to me would be there, it's not thst I'm ashamed of Rose I'm ashamed of them and how judgemental they can be.

I mean my ex-girlfriend Alice was a doctor for crying out loud and even she was judged because she had only ever worked in a general practice surgery before.

"Hey bro are you nearly done in there, other pepole need to get ready for the Award Ceramony too man." Aduke reminded me.

Aduke had just only come down with his father, Kwanza for the ceramony and to visit Hannah, Jessie, Nicki and Floa for a few days.

Aduke and Kwanza had Hannah, Jessie, Nicki and Floa convinced that they couldn't make it and needed them to go in their place.

I stand at the door waiting for Hannah, Jessie, Nicki and Floa, however one person I wasn't expecting was Jessie's plus one.

"Hey guys." Jessie smiled wikedly in Rose's direction.

"Hey Jessie, who's this?" Rose fake smied at him.

"This is my date Amilia." Jessie introduced.

I justnarowed my eyes at Jessie and walked away from him and his "date"

This was Rose and I's night I wasn't about to ruin it with the likes of Jessie.

"Care to dance my lady?" I offer Rose as I drag her on the dance floor.

"I'd be honered kind sir." Rose played along and slow danced with me till the end of the song.

"I'll be right back I just need to sort something Ethan." Rose kissed my cheek and left.

The next thing I know is Rose reapearing on stage with a band behined her.