terable place - 43

(Rose's POV)
13/12/2017

It was Wednesday and I hadn't heared from anyone since yesterday when Nathan locked me up in this abandond fun house.

All I can say is I'm not having much fun right now, where the hell is Ethan when I need him.

Suddenly I hear a door opening and quiet voices as they aproche the door I was locked behined.

"Nathan I understand that your upset, your birth perants didn't except you for who you are, but doing this won't make them except you." Ethan's voice spoke.

"You know shit about my problems, you fergot I egsist!" Nathan yelled.

"Your perants may not except you but I do, my perants will, my fioncée will if you just give us a chance and relise her." Ethan resoned.

"How do you know I'll do the right thing and not just kill you right here right now infront of your precious Rose?" Nathan questiined.

"Because I belive that your not a bad person, despite the fact you kidnapped my fioncée, you did it because you wanted your perants to talk to you, if you do the right thing, If you let Rose go, in time, they will except you, but if you kill me now they will never love a murderer." Ethan spoke.

Next thing I know Nathan opens the door and flings me into Ethans arms.

"Are you okay Rosr? He didn't hurt you did he?" Ethan started checking me for any cuts or bruses.

"Relaxe Ethan, I didn't hurt your precious Rose." Nathan laughed.

I looked Nathan up and down, he looked a lot like Ethan, but it was only then I noticed the gun in his hand.

Nathan would have actually killed Ethan if he had been given half a chance.

"Thank you for doing the right thing Nathan." I walked up to him and hugged him making sure i grab the gun from him and pass it to Ethan.

"I'll put this in a safe place where no one can use it." Ethan Stated as we walked away from that terable place.