1.2

The days leading up to Adelaine's departure, she had texted Paul to ask when he would be coming over to hug her bye, but she hadn't gotten anything from him. It was already the day Adelaine was leaving her home to go on her trip to Mexico. She was currently waiting in front of her house with her bags packed waiting for her cab to arrive. "You got everything?" Maria stressfully asked looking over her daughters bags.

"Yes mom, don't worry."Addy put her hand on her moms arm, causing her to look at her, "Oh, honey I have to worry; just make sure you write to us, okay?", "Of course." They both looked at each other for a second when they wrapped each other in each others arms with teary eyes.

"Okay guys so the cab is gonna be here in a few minutes-- what's with all the hugging?" Adam hung up his phone when he notices his wife and daughter hugging. "Daddddd,"Addy whined still in the embrace of her mother but reaching out to him so he can join the two.

Adam and Maria took in the moment they would have with their only child before the cab would come to whisk her away to the world.

The sound of wheels hitting the ground interrupted their group hug, looking up Addy was hoping it was Paul to say goodbye to her, but it was just the cab arriving.
Sighing, she removed herself from being squish by her parents to grab her phone from her pocket. Looking down on the blank scene, seeing nothing from Paul indicating he was not coming.
She quickly typed something in the small box,
Hey just wanted to let you know that I'm leaving now, won't be on my phone the whole time. Love you Bubs, see you in 2 months. Xxxx

"I guess he's not coming." Addy put her phone back into her pocket, looking up to her parents. "Baby, maybe he's almost close and doesn't have his phone with him," Maria suggested,
"We could wait a few more minutes for him?"
Addy shook her head, "No it's okay, I don't want to have the driver wait, plus traffic."

Adam had help the cab driver put all the bags in the trunk of the cab, "Okay it's time for you to go." He quickly grab his daughter hugging her one last time before letting his wife hug her, too. "We love you so much, remember to send us mail."
Addy nodded her head, opening the backseat door, she stopped before she could put her foot in, turning around and quickly ran to her parents, bringing them into a hug, "I love you guys so much."
"Be safe there." Adam and Maria kissed Addy's head. "Now go, you have people to save." Addy closes the cab door, telling the driver she was ready to go.
As the car starts to move, Addy turns around in her seat to wave bye to her parents from the back window.
Turning back around, Addy looks at her phone before shutting it off completely.
Unbeknownst to her, a figure had ran to where her parents stood.

--------
HEY GUYSSSS!! Sorry I didn't post sooner, I had a lot of shit going on especially with college apps and exams coming up. I finished like the first half and then I got stuck trying to finish it but I'm happy on the outcome of it. Their was a lot of hugging going on, lol. I'll try to post the next one this week, let's hope I don't forget🤞🏼 comment share vote follow, would deeply appreciate it. <3 loke