1.4

Adelaine had taken a nap after eating breakfast. She had major jet lag and she knew it was going to take a few days for her sleeping schedule to get back to normal. Standing up from her bed, Addy goes to her bathroom; splashing water to her face to help her wake up more. Looking at the mirror, she took a minute to look at herself. Addy had noticed, she had changed a lot from the 2 months she was away. Her skin had darken, her hair had lighten and grew longer.

Being so focused to the mirror in front of her, she gets started by her mom knocking on her bedroom door, "Addy, get ready! We're going over the Clearwater's!" 

Once Addy was done getting ready, the Moore family got into the car and drove to the Clearwater's. Maria knocks on the front door, waiting for someone to greet them.

The door opens and it was Sue Clearwater, "Hi guys, come in, come in." Sue greets the other 2 adults when she notices the tall teen behind them, "Adelaine, oh honey, you're back!" Addy had hugged the women in front of her, "Hey Sue."

"Well, Leah and Seth is in their rooms probably still sleeping even though it's almost 12 in the after noon , but you can go see them."

Addy decided to go to where Leah's room was. A lot of people never seemed to get how Addy and Leah was friends, especially since Addy was all smiles but Leah in the other hand didn't show any emotions. When they were younger, Addy and Leah were always close; being that Addy looked up to Leah. She always loved how Leah was this strong women, who never took shit from anyone. When Leah and Sam broke up, Addy was there for her.

Addy opens the door to Leah's room, where lays the sleeping figure. She smiles seeing the girl whose hair was all over the place and drool coming out the side of mouth. Sitting down on the ground, so her face was directly in front of Leah's, she nudges her shoulder trying to wake her up.

Opening her eyes, leah was expecting to see her wall, but all she saw was eyes. Jumping back, she starts to scream. Addy didn't expect Leah to scream, so when she did, she started to scream also jumping back.

"Why are we screaming?!" Addy yells.

"Addy? You're back!" Leah grabs Addy, pulling her down to the bed, hugging her.

Hugging back, Addy laughs, "Yes, I'm finally back."

Both Addy and Leah stayed in bed, just being in each others company; Addy pipes out from the silence, "So anything new happened while I was gone?" From her peripheral sight, she sees the girl next to her turn her head to her.

"Um, Addy, something happened to Paul." Leah looks at Addy worried on how she will react with what she is about to tell her.

Addy shots up, "Wait, what happen with Paul?" "He, um, changed," Leah paused, not sure if she should explain more or let her see it herself, but before she could say anything else there was a knock on the door. They both sit up to see Sue, "We made some lunch, come and eat." They get up from the bed and headed to the kitchen where everyone was at. Addy felt herself being lifted, looking down she saw Seth hugging her, "Aww Seth, I miss you, too."

Once Seth finally let go of Adelaine, they all sat around the dinning room table with sandwich and chips on their plates. "You kids are going to the store and buy some things for me for tonight", Sue stated looking at the three kids infront of her.

Addy looks up confused, "What's tonight?" "We're all celebrating your return back home," Maria smiled happily at her. "You guys didn't have to." "We wanted to and I know everyone wants to see you and hear the stories you have from Mexico," Leah puts her hand on Addy's shoulder, reassuring her about tonight.

Sighing Addy smiled, "Okay, so what do you want us to get?" Sue clapped happily, "I made a list, here you go," handing her a piece of paper.

"Let's go kiddies," Addy stood up after looking over the list of items and grabbed Leah's keys. "First of all, I'm older than you, and second, you're driving us?", Leah went after her. 

"Oh come on Leah, I'm not that bad of a driver." Addy rolls her eyes opening the drivers side. "That's an understatement, just don't kill us." Seth piped in from the back. "Hope you guys are buckled cause we're off." Addy laughs as she starts to speed off onto the road with the two other people in the car start to scream from the sudden speed.

___________________________________________________

Hey guys, I thought i published this chapter, but i see that I didn't. Sorry!!!

But im currently trying to the next chapter and it where someone is gonna see a certain person. lol I'm really trying to get on with this story.

So guys I was thinking of doing a riverdale story with sweet pea as the love interest or maybe a story with the tv show grown ish, I love both of these shows so let me know what you guys think. Would you read it?

Show some love for ths chapter and I will post as soon as I finish the next chapter. Love you guys!!!!