-2-

When the sunshine hits my face i woke up and looked at the time 7:10am "omg im late i have to catch the bus ,before i get up from the bed ,there was a hand around my waist i turned my face to see who is it,it was jeongguk-i mean jungkook, in forgot that i slept at his house yesterday,then i start remembering what happened last night ,i shook my head and moved his arm slowly trying not wake him up, i went to the bathroom that is inside the bedroom i washed my face and wore my uniform, "ur awake?" I turned around and met with shirtless jungkook "huh?yy-ees "i said while blushing  "wait im gonna take a shower and change my clothes"

"But im gonna miss the bus"

"Bus? Ur not taking the bus we gonna go together "

"But- he cuts me off

"Are u talking back to me?"he said raising one of his eyebrows

"Nono not at all ok i will wait for u"i said while walking toward the door,he pulled me back "dont call me jungkook at school no one knows this name accept my friends u met yesterday get it?

"Yes "i was so curious why so i asked him "but why? Is it a secret ?"

"Just don't ok?"

"Ok" i went out the bathroom and i start looking around his room,he has lots of pics of his friends that i met yesterday "they all look so handsome and i bet they're rich too,not like me ppl think that im a girl"i said to myself while looking around then there is something that grabbed my attention ,the wall that had the pics ,he mostly have pics with that boy with the black hair like seriously there was lots of pics of both of them ,"are they that close?"oh well they both look handsome ,aish i wish i was like them their body's their handsome faces Aigo ,i saw a pic of jungkook sleeping ,i looked at it for a sec ,he look like Angel seriously its the first time i feel this way ,i mean it doesn't feel bad it feels good so good, "what are u doing?"jungkook said

"Huh? Nothing just looking at these pics, btw are u and that boy with the black hair so close?

"Yea since we were young we both know each other since we were at busan ,we.were born there"

"Ahh i see thats cool"

"Lets go the car is waiting for us " he said walking out the room,i followed him ,we went inside the car ,it was kinda awkward and boring ,so i took out my phone , i start playing then suddenly jungkook took it "what are u doing?" i asked him

"Just taking ur phone num,oh wow V u dh that much of numbers"

"Its cuz idk that much of ppl Im too shy to make new friends cuz everytime i do they make fun of my face that im a girl"

"  dont be shy cuz of that when they say that it means that you're cuter then a girl" he chuckled

I was blushing "tthhannk uu"

"Here take ur phone, call me often "

I took my phone "but u didnt save it yet"

"Just save as u want jeongguk Or jungkook what ever"

We arrived to school I didnt have a chance to save his num ,we both went out ,i was shocked seeing all these students around jungkooks car,they all were staring at me i was so shy i couldn't move then jungkook grabbed my wrist and pulled me after him to our class.

Jungkook opened the classroom door ,all students were looking at us also jungkook friends "jeong why r u holding his wrist ?" The boy with the black hair asked,jungkook let go of my wrist and sit on his table without saying anything ,i sit on my table trying to ignore the other students thought they still looking at me ,"ya u boy with a girl face" i girl said while walking toward me ,"why r u following my jeongie?do u have a crush on him? Such asshole on ur dreams girlyface " i was looking down ,then i remembered what jungkook told me in the car ,"why?are u jealous cuz im cuter then u?