-4-

Its been about to weeks when ever jungkook sees me he act like he really dk me ,it hurts when he does that,as Ik his friends also said that he changed hes not like before,why does it hurt me so much?it makes me feel like its my fault ,if u just know how much i love u jungkook.

I went to class and sit on my chair ,ofc jungkook is facing.the window nor plays with his phone ,i kept staring at his back so long until the teacher came.

"Ok class this week u have s group project ,the person who sits to ur right hand is ur partner "the teacher said ,ofc i do get confused which on is my left which one is my right,so i pulled my right hand the one i write with i was shocked after i knew jungkook who's the one at my right.

"Ok now u and ur partner standup"she said ,all students stand up accept me and jungkook

"Taehyung who's ur partner ?" She asked me

"I-its j-eongguk"i said nervously

"Cool ,so everyone u wont have homeworks this week but i want u to focus on ur project ,spend more time with ur partner ,class dismissed "she said and walked out the class,everyone left with their partners ,and im just there sitting down same as jungkook,i know that he.doesn't wanna work with me "today at 10pm come to my house and.lets work on it then u could leave at 12am so u won't miss the bus"jungkook said walking out the class not even looking at my face,"great now hes gonna treat me like a stranger ,at least he dont hate me right? .

I went to the bus stop ,i took the bus to my house i was so freaking tired i just throwed my self on my bed and fell asleep peacefully.

Auuuhhhhh oh gosh that was the best nap.ever ,i looked at the time 9:30pm, i was shocked i dropped my Phone ,omg hes gonna kill me ,i washed my face and quickly ran to the bus stop,thank god it arrived in 2mins ,after 10mins finally im at jungkooks house ,9:55pm oh yeah i made it i said happily ,i knocked the door as the maid opened for me i made my way to jungkooks room,i knocked but no one responsed ,im still sleepy seriously jungkook u had to do this if u weren't at home why didnt u txt me,i slowly opened the door and closed it after me,i saw someone was laying on jungkooks bed ,i went closer to see who is it,dumb me ofc its jungkook ,i could see how peacefully hes sleeping i didnt wanna wake him up i sit on the sofa waiting for him to wake up ,but accidentally i fall alsleep.

"Taehyung "taehyung wake up,hey taehyung Aish what a heavyb sleeper ,taehyung wake up",i opened.my eyes and saw jungkook infront of me i jumped in shock ,"finally u woke up its 1am when did u came?"he asked.

"1am??no way how i came here at 10pm but u were sleeping so i didn't wanna wake up i was waiting for u to wake up but accidentally fell asleep,omg i missed the bus there is no buses at time,what should i do"i talked fast almost ran out of breath,jungkook starts laughing "chill lets work on our project then u could sleep over"he said then got up to his table.

We start working on our project ,and i write the speech ,and jungkook was doing the art things its 4am, we did half of the project ,and we still have more to do,we just kept working with out noticing that the sun starts to raise up,it was 6:30am,wth how fast.

"Im gonna take a shower u put the stuff away take a shower after me"jungkook said then went to the bathroom,i put the stuff away,"i dont feel sleepy at all Woah ofc i slept from 3pm to 1am that's alot.

jungkook came out and i went to the bathroom, after we both took a shower then changed our clothes we went to the car, we arrived to school,then went to our classes i could see jungkook friends arnt here today maybe working on the project ,time passed and its lunch time,i went to go get lunch,and i sit with jungkook i felt bad when i saw him sitting alone he didnt say anything ,like it was so silent ,he finished eating and got up but suddenly i heard something fall down so hard on the floor it was jungkook,i ran to him "jeongguk jeongguk are u ok?can u hear me my tears fell down ,i took him to the nurse ,she said hes fine he only needs to take some rest,rest?but he slept alot yesterday??

Flashback

Jungkook pov
I came back from school ,i played with my phone ,time passed by,8:30pm,i felt kinda sleepy ,i took a short nap.

10pm,i wok up "seriously he didnt come?"i got up from my bed and met with sleeping taehyung on the sofa cute i didnt wake him up i went down ate dinner and watched a movie 1am ,i went up to wake him up So we could work on our project.

We did half of it and still have more seriously its 6am i only slept 2h or maybe 1h and a half ,gosh 100%im gonna pass out today at school.

At lunch i was sitting by myself cuz jimin,jin,suga,rapmon didn't come to school today ,taehyung then came and sat infront of me ,this boy i try to move away from him but everytime i push him.he keeps getting closer tae id wanna fall for u more plz stay away.

I got up from my seat ,suddenly everything turned black.
Flashends

.
.
What do u think?id wanna write smut until i reach 100 readers

Plz vote love ya