Six|

Rin had to practically drag you to his brother to fix your burn mark. You were whining and complaining, and that was starting to get annoying.

"Why do we have to go to Yukio? I'm perfectly capable of dealing with my burn marks on my own, Rin." You told him.

"I believe my brother has more medical supplies for this than you would think." Rin told you.

"After this, can you come with me to Shiemi's place?" You asked him.

He sighed before answering with a quick, "Yes."

You smiled to yourself in your head. Rin still had his hand on your wrist, but you had gotten to the door of the dorm building that Rin and Yukio lived in. You blushed quietly to yourself.

"Ow!" Rin exclaimed.

You looked at your hand to see grey flames. Of great! A variation of your Greco-Roman flames.

"I'm sorry!" You exclaimed.

"You have grey flames?" Rin exploded as he turned towards you.

"I.... um..... I have purple, grey, green, and red. Grey is my mother's fire color. Green is Demeter's color and Red is Hephastus." You bit your lip.

"I thought your flames don't hurt anyone else, but yourself." Rin said.

"If I'm conscious about igniting it, then it only hurts me. I'm sure Yukio can fix both of us up." You smiled at him.

Your gaze left his face towards his hand on your wrist. Well, his hand had drooped so he was practically holding your hand. You blushed frantically and tried to cover it up with your hand.

"Rin, can we go to your brother now?" You asked him.

Rin sighed before bringing you into the building. His brother was sure to be in his dorm since the last block was his free one. Rin knocked on his door alerting his brother who was at his desk.

"Hey, Yukio." Rin said as the said Okumura turned towards his brother's voice.

"I see you brought (Y/N) with you." His gaze went to your hand. "What happened to your hand?"

"Oh, I burnt it. Do you have any medical supplies?" You asked him.

Yukio sighed and went to the cupboard and began his search. "I think I've told you multiple times to not ignite your flames until the burn is gone."

"It's not my fault, Yukio. Your moron of a brother scared me. ("Hey!") So, what do you want me to do?" You explained.

"Just sit in the chair and I'll treat your burn. *whisper* like I always do." Yukio sighed once more.

You sat down on the bed (who's bed was it? You didn't care). Rin sat next to you, took your hands in his, and examined them. One was more burnt up than the other. One had more fresh burns than the other. The hand with the more burns was your primary hand in flame wielding.

"How do you burn yourself?" Rin asked you.

"Oh. It's natural. My cousin has the same thing except she has the color of the sky colored lightning that burns her arms. It only happens when you use fire, lightning, or plasma." You explained.

"We know it's natural, but isn't this something that you should be taking notes on Rin?" Yukio came over to the two of you.

You had noticed then as Yukio stared at you two that you had gotten closer to Rin. It was either that or Rin had got closer to you. It didn't help that he was holding your burnt up hand in his. The whole situation was embarrassing.

"Do I have to?" Rin asked.

"It would help." You told him.

"Why? I have a human encyclopedia." Rin smirked.

You frowned at him as Yukio started to work on your burn. He handed something to you to drink.

"What is this?" You asked him.

"Ambrosia. I think it helps Greco-Roman demons." Yukio explained.

You drank the "Ambrosia" until there was nothing in the bottle. Your hand was starting to sting, and you wondered if there was any skin at all or had it burnt the layers of skin off and only muscle remained.

You waited for Yukio to finish. All the while you talked with Rin. At some point, you had grown tired, and you fell asleep. You were sleeping on Rin's shoulder, but your head was falling, so you were on the verge of sleeping in his lap.

"I'll call Demetri to come take her home." Yukio said looking at his brother and the young Greco demon.

"Can...."