Sixteen

Nico Di Angelo could see the hurt and jealousy in your eyes when he talked to her. He could also see the  mark of the GDC, a lotus flower, on the pureblood demon, Bella's, arm. You looked over at your brother tilting your head to the side staring at him. He knew for a fact the only reason you gave him a call was to make the Satan spawn jealous.

You dragged him to Aphrodite's place and to your study where you kept all of your spellbooks. You may have been a pyromancer, but it could help to know about everything else right? Nico scratched the back of his head.

"Why are we here?" He asked you.

You had gotten out four books: A Guide to Rituals, Enchantment and Charms: Techniques and Styles, Advanced Potions, and Olympus: A Guide. Nico didn't understand why you had gotten those four out. He watched you flip to specific pages in all four.

"Sis, why are we here?" He asked you again.

You took a deep breath. "When I fought them in the forest, they spoke of a Godly Demon Cause. It was getting rid of the order of Olympus and creating anew. Destroying the gods and the titans, so they could rule over all other beings. 

"Monsters, demons, and demigod's included. I read something that in order to destroy the gods and titans, you need to get to Olympus and destroy the Olympian jewel which takes away their immortality. 

"The only way to get to Olympus not on the solstice is to perform a ritual." You explained reading off a passage in Olympus: A Guide.

"[Y/N], what are insisting?" Nico asked you.

"You won't understand where I'm coming from!" You shouted turning towards him.

Your voice was dripping with venom, and he was taken aback because you had never raised your voice at him before. Your canines were like fangs, and your ears had shifted between a demon's and an elf's ears. Your eyes held purple fire swirling around in your [e/c] eyes.

"I promise I'll make an effort to understand." Nico reassured you.

"I think they're planning on using Rin to create a discrepancy in the Olympian barrier." For the first time since Nico had met his half-sister, he heard the hopelessness and heartbreak of her voice.

You heard it too. It was in that moment that you knew what your true feelings for him were, but every one else had been hinting at it for longer than you would think. You grabbed the ritual book along with the Olympus one and stuffed it into your bag. Hopefully, everyone else was in their dorms, and you had a few minutes to talk with Yukio and hopefully, Rin.

"I have to go." You swung your bag over your shoulder.

Nico smiled at you. "Show them what it means to be a Hades spawn!"

You smiled before running off towards the dorm building where only Rin and Yukio resided in. You opened the door and went inside taking the stairs three at a time before getting on the right floor and walking towards the dorm. You were about to knock when you heard giggling and flirty voices.

"Rin, your the best thing a hopeless person like me can ask for!" Bella was there with Rin.

You took your hand away from the door. "Oh, [Y/N]. What brings you here?"

You squeaked turning around ready to whack who was there. You only saw Yukio and chuckled nervously. He sighed at my reaction.

"Sometimes, I think you're more related to my older brother than I am." He mumbled.

"I'm nothing like that big moron, you four eyed grindylow!" You shouted completely forgetting who was on the other side of the door that you were right next to.

Rin opened the door to see you standing there with your backpack. Yukio was holding his nose like you had whacked him, but that wasn't the case. He was just covering his face up from the laughter he was holding inside.

"What's going on out here? Some people are trying to study!" Rin shouted.

"Like who? Last time, I checked, you were almost on the verge of coping the answers from my tests and quizzes! So, don't start the studying act with me, Okumura!" You shouted at him.

"Last time, I checked, I didn't burn down a forest. Maybe that's why you're here! You can't study without burning pages!" Rin yelled.

Bella was silently smirking to herself, and you saw it. You just didn't acknowledge it. Bella didn't know why. All you had to do was call her out, and then, it would be game over for her. Bella, though, had something up her sleeve and it was the boy currently arguing with you. You shut up immediately, and everyone in the space knew the oldest Okumura brother had struck a nerve.

If your quietness wasn't enough, then maybe the sound of your hand making contact with his cheek was proof enough.

"Last time I checked, I wasn't an asshole, you son of a bitch!" You ran away from there.

Yukio stood up glaring daggers at his twin brother. He tried to get you to make friends with his brother and he goes and insults her.

"You don't have to worry about making me lunch for tomorrow, Rin." Yukio turned away from his brother.

"What? Why?!" Rin exclaimed.

"Its Wednesday, remember? She's buying me lunch!" Yukio walked away from the duo.

**

Over in Shiemi's place, she was hanging with Nee and Juin as she tended to her grandma's garden. She could see the look of jealousy on Rin's face when that attractive male walked into the roller skating rink and started to talk to her friend, [Y/N]. She could also see the jealousy on your face whenever she saw Rin with Bella.

"Don't worry about Rin and [Y/N], Shiemi. They be always been like this. They've just never had a reason to act like this before." Juin explained.

"I know, but how can I explain this to both of them without neither of their tempers going off?" Shiemi asked her best friend's daemon.

"You don't. Let them find out the cold dead truth on their own." This voice was cold and sounded like a female. "Let the son of Satan and the mutt demon learn about this the hard way! They are guaranteed to find out on their own! Just be patient."

"Who are you?" Shiemi asked terrified.

"I'm someone who likes a little drama and a little fire in one's life. I have no self-restraint with it when it comes to pathetic, wimpy mortals like you!" The voice laughed evilly.

In a blink of an eye, Shiemi watched as the perimeter of her grandma's garden erupted in flames. She looked all around until the plants and flowers her grandma had worked so hard to keep alive erupted in purple flames. 

These flames were all too familiar to her and all too different to her indefinitely.

"My grandma's garden!" Shiemi cried.

I'm getting someone! Juin turned into an owl and flew off.

She had gotten over the supply house when the hut exploded in flames. At first it as purple, but then changed to red and orange. All Shiemi could think was that her friend was behind this, but she knew you wouldn't ever do that to her. Someone else wad behind this, and now, Juin and her mother were suffering from it.

"Now, for you!" Flames surrounded Shiemi and she screamed feeling the flames burn her skin.

The flames went away, and Shiemi fell to the floor. She was completely unharmed except for a burn mark on her face and her arm and th design of a lotus flower on her shoulder.