Episode 13.2

Bambi's PoV-

"Oh, I met them on a street corner. They said they wanted to see you." Lau explained, gesturing towards the two men who had helped us earlier. I frowned at his reasoning. What if they had intended to do Ciel harm? How could Lau possibly know what they wanted with Ciel? I shook my head lightly at robe wearing air head.

"What are you doing here?!" Ciel demanded, a scowl growing on his face. Agni closed the door behind his master as the teen waltzed in, a happy smile on his face. His purple bangs hung down low, almost covering his eyes as he set his gaze on Ciel. "Why, we're acquaintances now. Have you forgotten already?" He said, starting towards Ciel.

"'Acquaintances'?" Ciel frowned, his sapphire orb narrowing into a glare. The older boy's hazel eyes landed on me, a smirk growing on his face. "And I saved her, too." He stated, walking past me. I stiffened, feeling my rib screaming in pain as a reminder. A growl rose to my throat and I whipped around to face the boy. "'Saved'?!" I snarled out, my eyes flashing blue. I felt a hand on my shoulder and glanced over to see Ciel looking at me. The expression in his eye silently telling me to calm down.

"In India, it's the common practice to invite your savior home and entertain him. Is it the British way to kick one's savior out into the cold?" The boy continued up the stairs as he snarkily questioned customs. I gritted my teeth together, panting from the anger and pain.

"Bambi, go into the kitchen. Mey-Rin will see to your wounds." Ciel's soft voice reached my ears, snapping me out of my revere. I sighed, my shoulders dropping, and nodded to the earl.

I wasn't particularly over what he had done, but I'm definitely not as angry as I was at him. At least not until he messes up again and makes me even angrier. I scoff silently at the thought.

*****

"Mey-Rin, please! I can take care of it myself!" I begged the older girl to let me tend to my own wounds. It became quickly apparent that she was as stubborn as a bull. "The young master told me to help you, he did!" She frowned, pulling at my dress. "Mey-Rin, nothing's bleeding, I swear!" I tried to escape her grip. I didn't want her to see them.

I finally managed to pull away from her iron-clad grip and back away into the corner. I hugged myself as Mey-Rin stood up straighter and took careful steps towards me. "What's the matter. Bambi?" She asked, her voice soothing. I looked up to face her before sighing and taking a seat at the table in front of us. She took the one opposite of me. "It's just something the young master said." I muttered, chancing a glance up to see her. She nodded for me to continue on.

"When I was attacked by that group today, he had come to try and save me. Before he had the chance to, that boy and his butler appeared. Originally, he had sided with his 'countymen' as he called them. He hadn't exactly seen what they were doing, just that Ciel and Sebastian were about to fight them." Mey-Rin had a frown on her face as I spoke.

"Ciel had said, 'Your 'countrymen' attacked my' and trailed off, not finishing his sentence. But then the boy questioned him, asking what they attacked." I bit my lip, playing with the sleeve of my dress as I stopped talking.

"What did he say, Bambi?" Mey-Rin asked, leaning forward as if she was excited. Her hands rested on either side of her face, elbows on the tabletop, a large grin on her face. "He called me his fiancé..." I whispered, looking down at the table. Mey-Rin gasped and I looked up, alarmed.

"Ciambi is real." She whispered, awed. I furrowed my brow and wrinkled my nose. "What?" I questioned. She froze and laughed nervously. "N-Nothing. Forget I said anything!" I nod my head slowly, staring at the strange girl. "Sorry, I guess I don't know what to do..." I pouted.