14

Bucky stayed on his floor for almost two weeks after Lucky had done that.

I wasn't sure if it was because he was embarrassed, or because of what I'd done.

FRIDAY warned us whenever anyone was coming to this floor, so he'd take me and we'd hide in his room.

At the moment, Steve was sitting outside the door. Almost begging Bucky to let him in, "Bucky it's okay, Lucky's fine. You didn't do anything. Please let me in," words like that had been coming from him for almost an hour.
It wasn't helping Bucky seeing that he was clinging to me like a lifeline.

I licked his face again and gave a low whimper.

Bucky looked at me and very quietly asked, "Do you think I should?" He sounded vulnerable.

I licked his face again and he tried to hide a smile.

Bucky leaned over and unlocked the door before almost immediately going back to his original position.

The door opened slowly and I saw Steve peeking through the door, "Bucky?" He asked.

I nosed at Bucky's face to get him to look at Steve.

Bucky slowly let me go and quietly told me to go eat, I did as he asked.

I padded into the kitchen on our floor and noticed that the entire team was there, they all noticed me as soon as I appeared in the doorway.

Lucky was there too.