Evil Rajat

Sorry for delay I'm seriously too much busy. This one is small part. I don't get time to large one...

Episode 11

DP is roaming here and there...

DP: "How this can be possible? It was me who sold Ram's child then how Sahil can be his Son."

He reminds how he stole a little boy from Sujata's room and then sold that child to a Rowdy.

Durgaparsad: "I'm dam sure this Sahil is not Ram's child. But I can't tell truth to Ram. I need to search Ram's real son."

Hospital.

Swara wakes up and looks towards Sanskaar.

Swara: "I need to leave."

She tries to move but stubborn Sanskaar us holding her hand like a little boy.

Swara: "Ur love is making me weak. U know what Sanskaar after knowing that u are a Rowdy I can't able to hate u."

She removes his hand and kisses on his forehead.

Sanskaar: "Love u."

She comes out, Kavita was sleeping there. She goes out but Lucky who is standing outside the see her. He stops her.

Lucky: "Swara where are you going?"

Swara: "Leave my way Lucky."

Lucky: "Bhai, needs u. When he will woke up then ask me about his Swara then what would I say?"

Swara: "Tell him, that I never came to meet him. A criminal has no place in my life."

Lucky: "I'm not blind. Few hour ago I saw how much u love him."

Swara: "That was because I'm not heartless like him. I did that for humanity nothing else..."

Lucky starts laughing.

Swara: "It's not a joke."

Lucky: "Who kisses a man for humanity?"

Swara: "Woh..., that was... That was....accidentally happened."

Lucky: "Oh really."

Swara: "I'm going..."

She tries to leave but Lucky holds her hand and pulls her towards him.