Epilogue

Epilogue

Swara looks towards Sanskaar who is so happy with his family. Uttra is telling Sujata about her college and friends. Sanskaar then notices Swara, he smiles and thanks her for giving him this happiness.

Shekhar: "Sanskaar, Swara now perform engagement ritual."

SwaSan stands together, they are going to start their new life. Shekhar gives ring to Swara and SwaSan exchange the rings💍 and all starts clapping👏👏👏.

Sujata's eyes are filled with tears. SwaSan hugs each other. They move one step closer of Union.

Ram: "Sujju, why are you crying?"

Sujata: "Ram few month ago we are unaware about our son but today I am witness of his engagement."

Ram keeps hand on her shoulder.

Ram: "This is life totally unpredictable. Today I got everything and you know in reward we get sweet little daughter Uttra."

Sujata: "Our sweet family."

Uttra: "Ahem Ahem... Mom Dad come here for family picture."

After party all leave for there home. Uttra demands that she will sleep in her mother's lap.

Sanskaar: "Nahi Apun bada hai, pehle apun k Bari h. (I'm elder so first my number.)"

Uttra: "No, Bhai you go and see bhabhi's dreams. (She hugs Sujata.) Mom will sleep with me."

Sujata: "Sanskaar you are elder please let your sister sleep."

Uttra shows him tounge👅👅👅. Sanskaar sits on ground and cross his hand and legs and makes pout.

Sanskaar: "Apun se to koi love he nahi krta. (No one loves me.)"

Lucky comes there and smiles seeing Sanskaar sitting on ground like a kid. Sujata becomes sandwich between them. Sujata looks towards Lucky and ask him to help her.

Lucky: "Bhai, Bhabhi told me to install WhatsApp in your mobile. But now I think you don't to talk to Bhabhi. So I will say no to..."

Sanskaar: "Ruk... (He looks towards Uttra.) Ab Uttra k itna Mann hai to theik h."

Uttra giggles😂. Sanskaar leaves. Uttra and Lucky gives hi-fi to each other👐👐.

Sanskaar's Room

Sanskaar takes bath and select clothes but gets confused what to wear. Lucky who came out for water, passes through his room and sees him roaming in towel. He looks at time it's 12 am.

Lucky: "Bhai what happened?"

He looks at his phone, Swara is calling. He doesn't lift the call.

Lucky: "Bhai why are you not lifting her call."

Sanskaar: "Apun pareshan hai..."

Lucky: "What?"

Sanskaar: "Ab Apun Shona se video mai bat karega but dekhn Apun kya pehne smjh nahi a raha. (I'll talk her in video chat but what to wear?)"

Lucky beats his head on wall.

Lucky: "Bhai, for video call you took bath and all this..."

Sanskaar shakes his head😶. Lucky gives him yellow T-shirt.

Sanskaar: "Yellow yellow dirty fellow."

Lucky: "Oh but Bhabhi said yellow is her favorite color. Let search another one..."