Kuch to gadbadh h😕

Episode 19

Sahil's room

Sahil: "Everyone is happy except me. That Rowdy got Swara. You know uncle he is Kallu and Shekhar uncle don't even know about it."

Durgaparsad: "Sahil, they love each other why are you interfering in their life. I already told you broke relation with Swara."

Sahil: "But uncle revenge from Sanskaar."

Durgaparsad: "One side you need Kavita and your daughter but other side you are still attached with your past revenge."

Sahil: "Uncle what to do? Kavita is not coming in my life. Uncle I felt my daughter touch when she kicked."

Durgaparsad: "Sahil may be now Kavita moved on her life."

Sahil: "No uncle, Kavita and Lucky doesn't love each other. Lucky married to her because of baby."

Sahil kicks the table.

Sahil: "If I was not blind in revenge then today I would be with my family."

Durgaparsad: "Sahil this revenge snatch everything from you then why you still thinking about it. Look if Kavita still loves you then after seeing change in you she will return back to you."

Sahil: "Really uncle?"

Durgaparsad: "Yes."

Sanskaar's Room

Lucky: "Bhai when will you bring Swara bhabhi here?"

Sanskaar: "Bus ek bar apun us akdu Shekhar k dil jeet le. (When I'll win the heart of that egoistic Shekhar)"

Lucky: "How?"

Sanskaar: "Apun try to kr raha hai but woh kamina Sahil jab tk hai apun kuch nahi kr sakta. (I tried but till that Sahil is there I can't do anything.)"

Lucky: "Bhai we can show Sahil stupid before you and make you hero then uncle will get impressed by you."

Sanskaar: "Woh kaise? (How?)"

Lucky: "I saw in a movie, I will send some goons to beat uncle when he would with Sahil then that Sahil will ran and you will come and save uncle."

Sanskaar: "But Shona nahi Mani to😢. Usko acha nahi laga to. (But if Swara won't agree and she doesn't lie it?)"

Lucky: "Bhai don't tell her simple."

Sanskaar: "Nahi apun apni Shona se kuch nhi chupata. (No I don't hide anything from my Swara.)"

Lucky: "But Bhai?"

Sanskaar: "Bola na nahi... Tu ja yaha se. (I said no😒. You go from here.)"

Lucky: "You don't want Swara bhabhi to come here."

Sanskaar: "Dekh apun uncle se bolega k Apun k Shona ko apun ko warna to apun usey utha lega. (I'll say to him that to give me my Swara else I'll kidnapped her.)"

Lucky: "Okay Bhai..."

He leaves.

KavLak room

Kavita finds Lucky is little tense.

Kavita: "What's the matter Lucky?"

Lucky: "Bhai he is trying his best to impress uncle but that Sahil is still coming in their way."