Austin

Hey Everyone! So I have decided to start this book of oneshots for my favorite fandoms. This is not just a one fandom book of oneshots its a mixture! This first one is a HTTYD song oneshot. I hope you like it!

AMR

Austin By: Blake Shelton

She left without leaving a number said she needed to clear her mind

He figured she'd gone back to Austin cause she talked about it all the time

The Door slammed, I had my back turned anger written all over my face. It was when the door slammed shut that I immediately regretted every word that was exchanged. I turned around and went to the door and ran outside trying to catch her before she left from my life for possibly forever! I knew that I screwed up big time I wish that I had just heard her out! I shouldn't have jumped to conclusions! I was so stupid! As I ran out the door, I saw her car leave the drive way and speed off. I sighed. As I turned around I headed back into the house to wait for her hopeful arrival back; so I could talk to her. 

New POV

I drove down the road with tears staining my cheeks. The hardest part was, was that I loved him, or at least I did. I am sure that he wouldn't take me back after all I said. I needed to talk to someone about this, but I didn't know who. Then it struck me, I had a friend that lived in Austin, TX. I had always dreamed of going back there one day. I used to live there before I moved to Berk, AZ. I knew that she would help me recover from my heartache. With out a moments thought I put in the call. 

"Hello?" 

"Heather? It's me Astrid." 

"Astrid? Hey, what's wrong? Why do you sound like you are crying?" 

"Its over, Hiccup and I...we...we" I couldn't finish my sentence before I let out another sob. 

"What? Wait, did he hurt you! You know what, never mind, I am on my way! I will get on the next flight to Berk, just stay there and I..." 

"Heather, I have a better idea, I think it would be better if I came down to Austin and stayed there for a while, if that is ok with you." I said once I recovered enough to talk.

"Of course! Yeah I think that would be better anyway, that way you can avoid him for a while. Besides Dagur doesn't mind if we take in another person. We can even look for your own place after a while if you want." Heather said. 

"Yeah, right now I have to go back to the house and pack a few things, I figure once I get a new job I can purchase some new things later that I might need." I said. 

"Yeah sure, do what you need to, leave the plane ticket to me, I have enough saved that I can at least get you out here." 

"Oh, you don't have to..." I was saying when Heather interrupted me. 

"No buts I am doing it and that is final. Just let me know when you leave and I will get a plane ready for you." Heather said. 

"Ok I will call you later." I said. 

"Ok bye."

I hung up the phone, I would need to head back to the house to get some essentials but I needed to be there when He  wasn't there.

Hiccup's POV

It had been close to an hour before I decided that I needed to get up and go out and look for her myself. I quickly grabbed my keys and got into the truck and took off down the road that she had disappeared down. Toothless was with me in the truck as I drove. I ended up going to the café that she worked at. I walked in and went to talk to Ruffnut to see if she had been there.