CHAPTER 6⃣

6⃣
/// Alyssa's POV///

I talked to Piper on how to get Dylan to do whatever she wants. She was a natural at trickery. I wish I was related to her and not Dylan. We were at the food court, buying sonic for the boys who were sitting at a booth.

Voice, " We'll if it isn't Alyssa Shimmers." I turned around to find Drew Snyder and her friends with their hands on their hips glaring at me.

Me, " Well, if it isn't Drew Snyder, the schools slut." I mocked.

Drew, " Whatever. Who is this punk?" She gestured her head to Piper.

Piper, " Piper Shield. Hey Aly, is this the slut girl that you were talking about, and apparently gets every guy but Dylan and Sam?" She snapped at Drew.

Piper, " It looks like ya failed with your personal record for not getting rejected when you ask them to get in bed with you." She pouted fakly.

Drew, " Oh honey. I get more guys than you ever will. My next step is getting those two hunks over there." She pointed to Sam and Dylan. " And it's working." She sneered.

Me, " Well good luck with that, apparently your not their type. They don't like sluts who gave their self away when they were in 8 th grade. They also like girls who don't have so much make up on to cover their true selves with zits and pimples. Do you make your self look like a clown or are you just naturally born as a clown." I grabbed our food and walked away whipping my hair in her face causing her to stumble backwards, her arms flipped a tray of left overs and soup. It was hilarious!

We sat with Sam and Dylan who were smirking at Drew's scene.

Sam, " Aly, what happened?" He laughed putting his arm around my shoulders, Dylan did the same to Piper.

Me, " Let's just say... Drew won't show her face for a while." Piper and I started to giggle.

Dylan, " Works for me." He grinned.

We got to the pack house late, we made Sam and Dylan carry the stuff to our rooms.

As we all parted our separate ways, Sam and I made our selves to our bed room. He closed the door, as soon as he set all my stuff down he slammed his lips onto mine.

He pressed me against the wall. My arms locked around his neck pulling him closer. His tongue glided along my bottom lip asking for entrance, I denied him. He squeezed my butt and I gasped letting his tongue explore my mouth. I moaned when he grabbed the back of my thighs and wrapped them around his waist. He pressed me harder against the wall like he was grinding against me. He kissed down my jaw line onto my neck sucking on it.

My hand ran through his soft hair making it messy. He placed his lips on mine again, his hands going up the back inside of my shirt. He pulled on the lace of my bra and un hooked it. I pulled my head away, my hands in his fore arms stopping him.

Me, " Baby, we can't do this." I say worriedly.

Sam, " Why not?" He pouts.

Me, " Someone could come in."

Sam, " Well I will teach them a lesson about knocking first!" He growled.

Me, " I also want to take it slow." I look deep into his eyes.

Sam, " Ok, fine." He hooks my bra back on and pulls away.

I took a shower then him. We laid next to each other on the bed, I knew he wanted me but I was still scared. I finally close my eyes and start to sleep.