CHAPTER 2⃣1⃣

/// Sam's POV///

I was shocked to see Drew's blood all over Charleen's and Alyssa's teeth. Whatever Drew did must've upset them pretty badly.

Me, " Alyssa, may I speak to you in private. Now!" I demanded grabbing her arm and pulling her into one of the offices and locked the door.

Alyssa, " Ok so I know what your thinking. And I have a very good reason--"

I cut her off by slamming my lips on hers. A soft moan escapes her lips as she wrapped her arms around my neck pulling me closer. My hands steadied her hips and pressed her against the wall. I kissed down her neck and shoulder, as she rubs her hands on my biceps.

Me, " So, what did Drew do now?" I smirked.

Aly told me what happened between Charleen, Daniel and Drew.

Aly, " You know sometimes I wish Drew could be banished from this pack and their pack or anyone else's pack. Cause all she does is make trouble, and sleep with any wolf.. and I don't want her to hurt Charleen any more. BAN HER!" She growled.

I chuckled, " Your so cute when you want something... I'll think about it."

We walked back in the living room where Charleen was having a serious talk with Alpha Daniel. Before I could stop Alyssa she stormed over turning Daniels shoulder around and straight up slapped him in the face. There was a red hand print.

Daniel, " WHAT THE HELL?!" He shouted.

Alyssa, " YOU JERK! HOW DARE YOU CHEAT ON HER WITH THAT SLUT! YOUR AN IDIOT! WHY DO YOU HATE CHARLEEN SO MUCH? HUH? DO YOU JUST LIKE HURTING PEOPLE! HOW WOULD YOU LIKE IT SHE CHEATED ON YOU! BET YOU WOULDN'T LIKE IT! NO! I SWEAR TO GOD THAT IF YOU EVER THINK ABOUT HURTING HER AGAIN, I DONT CARW IF YOUR THE ALPHA I WILL KILL YOU!!" She yelled at his face, I had to pull her back before she could hit him again.

Charleen put her hand on Alyssa's shoulder, " Aly, stop. It's fine, we made up. He won't hurt me again." She said calmly.

Aly snarled, " He better not."

Daniel, " Man, your mate can hit hard." He smiled slightly.

Aly, " Yeah. And I swear on my life and Charleen's that if you even think about making one slip up then you---" I covered her mouth with my hand so she wouldn't say anything else.

Daniel, " I won't." He pulled Charleen against his chest and smiled.

Me, " Anyway, shall we finish the meeting? Since we were interrupted..." I smirked looking at Alyssa.

Alyssa rolled her eyes, " Whatever. Hurry up." She grabbed Charleen's hand and walked out the door.

We made our way back to the office and sat down.

Me, " So we meet up with the Rogues in the mountains and the war will start correct?"

Daniel nodded his head, " Exactly. But where is your mate going to be? Aren't they after her?"

Me, " Yeah. They are. I haven't figured it out where Aly could be..." I trailed off.

Daniel thought about it, " Well, if they are after her then they know that you will keep her by your side..."

I cut him off, " So what are you proposing?"

Daniel took a deep breath, " I say that you send Ms. Alyssa away, until the war is over. Then get her back."

Me, " You want me to send her away?"

Daniel nodded, " It's the only way to save her, and they will least expect it."