CHAPTER 2⃣6⃣

/// Alyssa's POV///

Jackson sprinted faster every second through the woods as fast as we can. We can't be late for the war. I have to get revenge on gunshot so I will help Sam win the war. We saw wolfs circling each other snarling at each other. Good we aren't that late.

Gunshot saw us and I could tell he had that evil grin. A wolf lunged at us catching me by surprise. That wolfie just messed with the wrong Luna. Jackson soon took over and was fighting with the wolf.

I bit down on another wolf who snapped at me, I tasted blood but I was pinned to the ground. The wolf scratched me on the cheek and I pushed him off of me. I slapped the wolf with my sharp claw making him to howl.

I slid under him and raced off, searching desperately for Sam. Sam was on the ground held down by rogues, I raced and tackled them down.

Sam, " Alyssa?" He said in disbelief.

Me, " Yes. I'm here. I'm not letting you fight alone." I reassured him.

We helped each other out, same routine. Cut, slap, bite, snap, and kill. Glimmer was just tearing everything down that was in her path, I felt so violent that I let her control me.

I lost track of how many rogues I killed, honestly I was having so much fun. I was getting revenge on them, I was running when a rogue got in my way and saw my death glare and just ran away whimpering!

I'm so violent, I felt so proud of me. I soon spotted Gunshot smiling deathly at me. I stalked forward dodging all the rogues that guarded him, he soon saw me coming for him and walked forward.

Gunshot, " Well if it isn't Alyssa Shimmers." I shifted back into my human form while he pointed at me with his staff.

Me, " Eww, it's the dumba$$ who decided to have a war when he clearly knows that he won't win." I sneered.

Gunshot growled at my comment, " Watch your mouth girl. Your lucky that we didn't kill you earlier."

Me, " Well you should've killed me sooner or else I wouldn't be able to do this." I snapped.

Suddenly I could see Gunshot lunging towards me. I turned around quickly lashed at him pinning him to the grassy floor. We both wrestled at first but gunshot slashed his claws to my side. I howled and backed away. We both snapped our jaws at each other and I lunged at him. I bit his neck hard tasting more blood.

I ran and punched him in the face, he stumbled backwards. Good thing I did cheerleading because I know how to kick high, I kicked him in the balls. He whimpered, then I did a twirl with my leg out and my leg hit his legs and he fell flat on his back.

I got on top of him and punched his face again. I took out my knife, his eyes widened as I held it under his neck.

Gunshot, " Where did you get that?" he sneered.

I smirked, " My mom gave it to me, but she isn't here to see me kill you. Looks like I win"

Gunshot, " SAM! MY SON, NOW IS THE TIME! GET HER!" He shouted.

I glanced at Sam who looked at Gunshot. Gunshot nodded at Sam and I knew a secret is going to be revealed.

Me, " Your his son?" I asked in disbelief.

Sam nodded with dull eyes, " Alyssa I'm sorry, you weren't supposed to find out this way."

Sam started coming towards me. I don't know what I should do at this point.

Me, " Wait... YOUR HIS SON!? HOW WAS I SUPPOSED TO FIND OUT! CAUSE YOU CERTAINLY DIDNT TELL ME!" I shouted at him.

Sam, " Aly, I'm sorry--" he started.

Me, " NO! YOUR NOT SORRY AT ALL! YOU WOULDN'T EVEN TELL YOUR OWN MATE, OR IS THAT FAKE TOO? YOU DIDNT REALLY CARE FOR ME, DID YOU!?" I screamed.

He yanked me off of Gunshot, wrapped his arms around me I'm a lock so I wouldn't get out his chest pressed to my back.

Sam, " Alyssa, I do care for you, you just wouldn't understand the pressure." he whispered in my ear.

Me, " What pressure?" I snarled trying to break free.

Great. I think that my mate is good and wants to kill the Rogue pack when really he just wants the power for himself. And here I thought that I wasn't good enough, I felt betrayed, lonely and angry that I didn't know his secret.

Sam whispered low in my ear, " The pressure that my dad puts me in, he expects me to kill you when he knows your my mate. But I can do it-" he stopped when Gunshot got up.

Gunshot, " Alyssa when we found out about you being the lost daughter of the moon goddess and we planned to kill you but Sam threw off the plan." He glared at us.

Sam looked at his father, " I'm sorry father. I care for her too much to kill her."

Gunshot, " You will do as your told! Do you understand that, Samuel? It was all apart of the plan, I don't care if she is your mate, with her dead we can have all the power. Why can't you just follow the plan like Drew!"

Drew came walking towards us with a sneer plasted on her face. I knew she was mean, horrible and bad but I didn't think she was evil. She came up to me and slapped me across the face, Sam barked at her and she backed away. Suddenly I had an idea.

Me, " You will never win, Gunshot. Know why?"

Gunshot laughed, " I think I did girl. Why do you think I won't win?"

Me, " Because you are destined to die."

That's when the action started. I brought my elbow down to Sam's stomach causing his arms to let me go. I grabbed his arm and flipped him over my shoulder, I pushed Drew out of the way and tackled Gunshot to the ground. I was about to put the knife in him when Sam shouted.

Sam, " ALYSSA WATCH OUT! DREW NO!" He shouted, then there was a gun shot.

Drew, " You bitch." It was loud and hard, I looked down and there was a hole through my chest. The gun was silver, I could feel it spreading throughout my body causing unbearable pain.

Gunshot had a sneer on his face, I had just a few second before I fell to the ground. I lifted my arm and ran the skull blade through him, his chest bleeding. He cried in pain and swatted me away with his arm, I rolled onto the floor clutching my chest of the pain.

Sam raced to my side, he held me in his arms. Why does he care all of a sudden? After all he tried to kill me! Although he didn't... I could still never forgive him. He cupped my cheek with his hand forcing me to look at him.

Sam, " Alyssa stay with me. Baby please look at me! Don't die on me! I care for you too much to let you go! Stay... stay... stay... Princess focus on me." he pleaded with tears in his eyes.

My vision was getting blurry, Sam's face was fading into the sky. I was dying, fast. I couldn't be saved. I wanted to tell him what I thought of him, after his betrayal

I managed to croak out three words, " I... Hate... You."

And with that, my eyes closed shut. Darkness covered my vision I knew that I was dead.