{5} Plans

I got up this morning and went to school with no interruptions. I saw some students crowded around a TV and you can hear the chief of police raising the "bounty" on the Demon's head.

"He is a dangerous, person, who is out to hurt the public! He must be taken down! If you have any information contact our desk! This is for the public's safety!" the man's voice droned on.

I walked away with a hidden smirk on my face, 'Chief, you have every single one of those facts wrong!'

I met up with Azima and Mitsui, we went through our classes and I kept my ear out for any news on the Blood Dragon within the news or student population. I chatted aimlessly with my classmates, putting on the fake, typical Ouran High School teenage girl act. Can't say it was easy, that weird worm dance they do when they find something cute is hard. Finally the last bell rang, and I jumped out of my seat like everyone else. 

Azima caught me before I ran out, "Wow, there, speedster. Wait for us!"

I huffed, "Fine, but," I waved a finger threateningly at them, "Be glad it's almost Friday!"

Mitsui laughed, "Sure weirdos."

"Nerd." Azima countered.

"Dummy."

"Pleb."

"Butthole."

Azima let out a dramatic gasp, "No! How could you!"

We all let out a short laugh as we packed up our bags and left the dreaded school building. We chatted a bit and Mitsui asked if we wanted to go over to her house.

Azima agreed but I said, "Sorry, I can't. I have a date."

Their heads whipped around so fast that I would've thought they would have flown off.

"A date?!?!" they shrieked.

I nodded, grinning widely, "Yup. One with my business, homework, food, TV, and bed that take up my non-existent social life. It'll be one to die for."

Azima looked disappointed, "I was hoping my little baby bird had flown away from the nest..."

Mitsui snorted, "Yeah well it looks like the baby bird crashed and is going to be a burden on the mom bird for the rest of its life."

"Hey!" I complained.

Azima laughed, "Yeah, well, I got to go home really fast before I head over to Mitsui's. I'll see you Monday, (y/n)!"

"Hold up! I'll come with you! Bye (y/n)!" Mitsui laughed as she ran after Azima.

I waited until they were gone before I changed direction from where we were heading and went towards my house. But I could've sworn I was forgetting something...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

(Back in the Host Club)

(Third POV)

"Ugh. Where is she?" Hikaru complained.

"Ugh, you haven't shut up for the past hour. She'll get here when she gets here." Haruhi defended you.

"Mommy! Haruhi said a bad word!" Tamaki whined.

"...That's not a bad word!" Haruhi countered angrily.

'Mommy' Kyoya pushed his glasses up, "Well, I think we can all assume Ms. (y/l/n) will not be attending us today."

Honey sniffled, "Do you think she forgot about us?"

The twins nodded, "Well it's past the club's closing time so yeah."

Tamaki rose from his seat, "Not to worry gentlemen! She may have evaded us today but tomorrow we will go to her house! She can't ignore us then!"

Haruhi spoke up, "One, don't you think that would be kind of rude to just show up. And two, you don't even know where she lives!"

Tamaki smiled, "But, my darling daughter, that is why we have Kyoya!"

Kyoya looked up from his computer, "About that... I can't seem to find her address. It is not in the school records."

Hikaru and Kaoru shrugged, "Why not just follow her?"

Tamaki got out of his emo corner, "That is a marvelous plan! Tomorrow we find (y/n)!"

Haruhi sighed. She tried. She only hoped that you would be prepared for whatever the Host Club brought upon you.

And your friendly neighborhood author sadly shook their head in disappointment because you forget things a lot. If only you had come, then the adventures and hardships that followed would have been avoided. But obviously, you didn't want the easy route.

(Back to your POV)

After, stopping a hostage situation as the Demon, I went to take a nice shower. I had just finished when I heard the doorbell ring. Quickly, I got out and wrapped a grey fluffy towel around my body and another was around my head. 

"AIRS, show me security camera 19." I asked, since I wasn't expecting anyone.

A holographic footage popped up in front of me, showing a live feed of some Girl Scouts. I frowned, I love them and all, but they were so persistent!

"Would you like me to eliminate the intruders?" AIRS suggested politely.

I gave a little laugh, "No thanks. Those are just kids. You may want to add them to your facial recognition scans. I have a feeling you will be seeing a lot more of them. The people who buy from them always end up seeing them again later on."

"Very well. Do they know of your extracurricular activities?" AIRS asked.

"No, I've never even met these kids, and plan on keeping it that way. Initiating Cover-Up Procedure 1-0-5-1." I said.

In a matter of moments, the mansion was hidden and my new "apartment" stood in it's place. It looked like a normal 2 flat apartment but it could be reassembled and taken apart in 5 minutes. The doorbell rang again and I let out a huff of frustration.

"Alright, I'm coming, I'm coming. No need to break down the door." I opened the door cautiously, "Oh hey guys, what do you want?"

They looked at me, "Would you like to buy some Girl Scout cookies?"

~Le Time Skipo~

In the end, I ended up being guilt-tripped into buying 10 boxes of cookies. I finally managed to shoo them off the property, almost considering AIRS's help. I closed the door and breathed a sign of relief.

"Finally," I muttered.

"Would you like me to activate the Undo Procedure 1-0-9-1?" AIRS asked.

She was asking me if I wanted to return the house to the way it was. I looked around before deciding against it.

"No, it's okay. I just want to finish my homework, business work and sleep." I stifled a yawn.

I soon finished what needed to be down and looked at the clock. It read 12:00 AM. I sighed, at least I'll have the weekend to rest. I got ready and changed into my pajamas.

"Time to close everything down," I said, walking towards my bed.

"Very well. Commencing Security Night Lock-down Code 7-0-7-1." AIRS said as I jumped onto my cozy bed and wrapped myself in blankets.

"Night." I whispered and fell into a much needed rest.

Thank god it's Friday.