{9} The Sun, the Sea, and My Awesomeness (Part I)

"You guys realize that I don't have a swimsuit right?" Haruhi and I said at the same time.

"Don't worry, we have that covered," Hikaru and Kaoru said with creepy smiles on their faces.

"I'm going to regret this aren't I?" I leaned my head back on the car seat, sighing.

Then I realized something at straightened up before facing the twins, "Why do you have two girl swimsuits just randomly with you?"

Everyone stiffened, minus Haruhi.

"You knew daddy's little girl is a girl?" Tamaki said shakily.

I deadpanned, "You do realize you call her your little girl quite often and in public, right? It's a dead giveaway, not to mention some other characteristics but whatever. I just don't understand how the entire population still doesn't seem to know."

Haruhi shrugged, "It doesn't really matter to me."

"Okay," I shrugged as the boys' postures still didn't seem to loosen up.

We soon reached the beach and jumped out, but before we could get far, the twins shoved us into a building that seemingly popped out of nowhere. We were then greeted by two twin maids. (I know this didn't happen in this episode just work with me)

"Holy shit, it's the Shining! Run Haruhi! Save yourself!" I yelled.

Haruhi just stood there, having no idea as to what I was talking about. The maids ignored me and motioned to long racks of swimming clothes.

"Choose."

~Time Skip~

I suddenly found myself in a cute (f/c) (bikini/one piece) swimsuit. Haruhi joined me with an adorable outfit. We exited and found Tamaki waiting for us. He began to blush and the other boys from the Host Club came over.

"Wow! You guys look great!" Honey chimed in.

"Thanks," I replied.

Mori didn't say anything, but there was a light blush on his cheeks. Hikaru and Karou looked proud of their work, and Kyoya was scribbling in his Death Note. Tamaki, obviously, was a blushing mess.

He quickly handed Haruhi some clothes and looked away, "Will you two put something on?!?! Daddy will not have his two little girls showing so much skin!"

"Yeet, boi. I don't think so." I ran off and quickly noticed the facts that girls from Ouran where there. I spotted Mitsui and Azima almost right away.

"Hey guys!" I yelled out and we all hugged.

"What are you doing here?!?!" Azima said cheerfully.

"Yeah this is the last place I'd think you'd be." Mitsui said with a smirk.

"It is," I laughed, "I was kidnapped."

"WHAT?!?!?" they both exclaimed.

"By the hosts." I replied.

"..."

Suddenly Honey called me over, "(y/n/n)-chan! Haru-chan! Want to help me funt some hellfish?"

Some what? Haruhi corrected him on his words as I nodded eagerly.

Mistui nudged me, "You are telling us the details later."

I laughed before joining Haruhi and Honey.

"Why the hell are there so many? This isn't the right climate for these types!" I pondered.

Mori and I climbed over some rocks to see the Ootori police force throw buckets of shellfish onto the beach. According to Kyoya, it's for what happen at the resort, whatever that means.