{6} Followed

(Host Club POV)

Friday came and went and that was when Tamaki's plan were initiated. The Host Club had canceled their plans for today and were currently waiting for you to walk out of the building. Honey, Hikaru, Kaoru, and Tamaki were hiding in some fake bushes, holding binoculars. Mori was standing to the side, disguised as a tree; Kyoya was sitting a bench, typing away on his computer, not caring and Haruhi was mentally face-palming herself at their stupidity. You exited the building with Azima and Mitsui and everyone in the Host Club perked up at the sight of you. After chatting with your friends for a bit, you waved goodbye to them and began walking away. Towards the club. Everyone hid themselves as you plugged in your headphones and walked past them.

 Tamaki looked at his friends, "Alright men! Operation Follow (y/n) begins!"

You were walking for a bit, and not paying attention to the, not so subtle, people following you. You head towards the richer part of town, which the Host Club expects to see. But you suddenly take a turn, heading towards the poorer.

"Why is she heading the commoner's way?" Hikaru asked questioningly, earning himself a wack on the head from Haruhi.

Kyoya himself, is now interested as well, though he does well to hide it, "Are we going to follow her?"

Tamaki nodded, "Onward men!"

Haruhi rolls her eyes as the Host Club follows behind you. After a couple of minutes you pass by a group of drunkards and one of the whistled at you. The Host Club all tensed up and they watched warily. You kept walking, head held high, right on by them. 

The one who whistled called out to you, "Hey baby. Wanna have some fun?"

Haruhi looked at the Club worriedly, "Guys..."

You ignored the alcoholics, walking on, and the drunkard grabbed your arm roughly, even the Host Club could see how tightly his hand wound around your arm. But you didn't even wince.

"Don't ignore me, brat. I said we're going to have fun." he slurred in his speech.

Tamaki and the others had never grabbed onto whatever they were holding so hard before in their life. They were about to charge when you began laughing. The sound itself was so bright and startling in the scene that the Hosts's couldn't believe you.

"Is she trying to get herself killed?" Hikaru muttered angrily.

Haruhi shook her head, "I don't think that's it, look."

The drunkard looked surprised and his grip loosened before he tightened it again, "What the fuck is the matter with you?"

You let out a few more laughs before regaining your composure, "Oh baby," you say mockingly, "So so so many things are wrong with me."

You flipped him over you shoulder, his back smashing against the ground. His 'friends' ran away, choosing the wiser path than facing you.

Tamaki's eyes went wide as Honey spoke, "She shouldn't be able to do that!"

You put your foot on his throat, lightly enough where it wouldn't kill him but enough where he wouldn't be able to speak. You looked down at him, and he visibly flinched. Unbeknownst to the Hosts, who couldn't see you, but your (e/c) eyes changed to glowing orange and your canines sharpened a little.

"Now buddy, you are never going to touch me or any other girl again, got it?" you say angrily.

The drunk couldn't move his head but he managed to croak out a 'yes'.

"Good," you say simply, releasing him as you face return to normal.

You pick up your bag and begin walking away but than slightly turned back to the gasping man on the ground. 

"And if you don't, I'll find you," you say casually, as if threatening someone is a normal part of your life (which it is but the Hosts don't know that).

The man ran off and you walked away, and the members of the Host Club let out a breath they didn't know they were holding.

Haruhi looked up at Mori, "Should she be able to do that?"

Mori shook his head, "No."

Honey hugged Usa-chan tightly, "(Y/n/n) must be really strong!"

Kyoya nodded and pushed up his glasses, "Yes, not many people could do that. Miss (y/l/n) must have some extraordinary talent."

The twins motioned to your retreating figure, "Yeah, and she's getting away."

Tamaki shook of his trance of you fighting and stood, "Quick! We must not allow her to leave our sight!"

They continued to follow you and see that you have stopped in front of what looked like on old run down huge apartment complex. You sighed, and walked up to the third floor before entering an apartment. Haruhi didn't judge since she didn't know you're story but Honey, Hikaru, Kaoru and Tamaki's jaws dropped to the ground as Mori and Kyoya's eyes widened.

Honey pulled at Mori's coat, "Is she poor?"

Kyoya (~~~for the first time in forever~~~*gets hit by a shoe*) looked uncertain, "But it doesn't make sense. She attends Ouran, her family is rich and powerful and she can afford the school uniform! Why on earth is she living here?"

The twins shrugged and Mori stood there with Honey on his head.

Tamaki began tearing up and talked about your life story which involved you being abused by your parents and left here to rot as punishment for breaking the Host Clubs' things. He then went on to vow that you would be safe as Honey and the twins nodded at the appropriate times during his rant. Kyoya added the address to his black notebook when suddenly Mori spoke up.

"Look," was all he said.

The male Host members looked up and saw Haruhi about to ring your doorbell. They freaked and in a flash, they were by your door trying to convince her to not, but she did anyway. The 'manly men' tried making a run for it when the door slammed open.

"Look, I'm sorry. But no more god damn cookies- Oh, hey guys." you did a double take at the club and freaked, "What the hell?!?! Why are you here?!?! How did you find me?!?! What is this about?!?!"

You tried slamming the door closed but Tamaki's hand stopped you from doing so. And he grabbed your wrist.

"Please fair maiden, may we-" he stupid prince talk was interrupted by a whirring noise.

The illusion of your apartment disappeared as guns, rockets, and everything deadly suddenly was hovering above the Club's head.

"Intruder alert," AIRS robotic voice said, a little late, "Would you like me to eliminate to intruders?"

"You really do have a sense of irony, don't you?" I sighed before facing Tamaki, "Hands off."

He complied, as the hosts backed away from the doorway, hands raised, "We just wanted to say hello?"

"Do not move, I repeat do not move. Miss (y/l/n), would you like me to eliminate the intruders?"

You looked at them, and their eyes widened at the idea of you actually considering it.

"It would make things easier..." you mused and the weapons got ready to aim.

You sighed, "But nah. I have enough paperwork to worry about. Stand down, AIRS."

The weapons retracted and you moved to the side, beckoning them forward, "Well, what are you waiting for? Come on in."

They stood there in shock for a moment or two before doing as you instructed, warily.

"Relax, I don't bite," you say jokingly, shutting and locking the door behind them.