Returning Home

~Garroths p.o.v~

     I sat in the airplane seat, my dark blue ears twitching at every sound someone made. I'm still getting used to everything, its like a new world. At least Aphmau and I are going through it together, she was turned too. I look out the window to see nothing but crystal water, I don't know what I was expecting to see, its been the same blue water the last hour. All the atmosphere of the place seemed to do was make me feel more nervous about landing back at home. Don't get me wrong, I can't wait to be back and see everyone, it's just that I don't know how they will react if I tell them how I've changed. I know they wont hate me, but I know that they definitely will notice a change in my behavior. 

      Aphmau and Aaron taught me how to hide my ears and tail. It took a lot of energy, but I did it. Everyone promised to keep what i have become a secret, even Kaytlen, who had cried for an hour saying I had changed. Luckily Travis calmed her down and helped persuade her to keep me a secret. Zane had started to stick closer to me, as if I might disappear at any moment, and he wanted to spend every moment with me. I'm happy he cares. Vylad still doesn't even know I was on the brink of death, I don't want the time to tell him to come fast.

     Out of everything that's happened,  Laurence is my main concern right now. When I was transforming I had requested a call with him, in case I didn't make it. The last thing he heard before I hung up was the beginning of a cry of pain. People other than me had called to tell him that I was alright, and not to say anything, but of course he didn't care what they said and is continuously texting me. The sad part is, for some reason, my father wont let me text him back. Something about and insecure line, which I completely understand is necessary, but I want to text him back.  

     I phase out, thinking about how everyone will react once I do truly tell them. Suddenly they're is a pull at my tail from a person in the seat behind me. I turn around to see Aphmau with a bit of blue fur in between her fingers. I pull my tail away.

     "what is it Aph"

     "Garroth, we're about to land, I wanted to make sure you remember how to hide your ears and tail"

     I look out the window to see land flying past below us. When did we start going over land? I concentrate, focusing all my energy and will into imagining myself without werewolf ears or tail. When I open my eyes, I look like a regular human again.

     "Good job Garroth!!" Aphmau praises.

     We land a couple minutes later, grabbing our stuff, and head into the busy airport. This will be tough.....

Hope you enjoyed the first chapter  ;3  ~

The next chapters will be longer, this is just a short intro.