Finally Home

~Garroths p.o.v~

     I walk into my house. The first thing I see is an excited Laurence, jumping my way.

     " OH MY IRENE GARROTH I MISSED YOU!!" he screeched into my ears. I back up, my ears ringing. Even though I have human ears in human form, they still pick up the loud volume.

     "ouch.. oh!!! Laurence I missed you too!!" 

     "oh my Irene Garroth, are you ok? The last thing I heard was a cry on the line!!! What happened?"

     "oh, ummm" I rub the back of my neck, thinking of a good excuse.

"well, umm, just someone in the room stubbed their toe, hehe" I chuckle nervously.

     Laurence glances at me with a unbelieving look. Suddenly the look fades and he give a quick nod.

    "Garroth we should play something now that you're finally back!!"

    "oh, sorry Laurence, I have to unpack."

     "oh!! I'll help!"

     "NO!!" I say quickly, then correct myself.

"I mean, umm, I can do it myself." As much as I would love Laurence's help with unpacking, I don't think I can hold onto this form much longer. Laurence looks at me, worry lining his beau- baby blue eyes.

     "Garroth, are you ok? you've been really jumpy since you got here."

     "I'm fine Laurence" I lie. To be truthful, I'm everything but fine at the moment. I imagine how horrified Laurence might be if he finds the truth.

     I walk up the stairs to my old room, and fill my empty drawers up with clothes I had brought to starlight. I stare at the light blue shirt, with yellow and orange flowers, remembering Aaron's look as he stared at me with red eyes. A small plunge of sadness happens in my heart for some reason, as I think about how Laurence will react to Aphmau getting married. I had excepted the fact Aphmau didn't love me a very long time ago, I don't know about Laurence though. Even if we tell each other everything, he always avoids the topics of crushes or girlfriends, or any dating stuff in general. He used to be a huge Casanova, guess he changed.

     I drop the blue shirt in my drawer, then lock my door and leap onto my bed. I relax, my ears and tail appearing and waving in comfort of being shown. As much as I want to except this as me, I can't. This new side of me is something I don't like and I don't think I will ever like. I look at my mirror, staring at the dark blue fur. 

     "Why did I have to look at Aaron" I mutter under my breath.

     I hear a knock at my door after 2 hours of reorganizing my room.

"One sec!!" I call.

     I focus hard, and my ears and tail disappear. Then I walk and open the door. I was expecting to see a lot of things when I opened the door. What I didn't expect to see was Vylad, tears show slightly at the corners of his eyes, with Dante right behind him looking just as disheveled. 

     "umm, whats up baby brother, are you okay?"

     He doesn't even respond before running into my room, curling into a ball, and cries. I walk over to him and rub his back.

    "Whats wrong, Vylad?"

     "Whats wrong. WHATS WRONG!! YOU ALMOST DIED AND YOUR ASKING ME WHATS WRONG!!" at the end he wavers, then goes back to sobbing into his knees. Hopefully Dante and Laurence didn't hear him yell that. I look to see Dante with a sympathetic look.

     "Don't worry Garroth, Vylad told me everything"

     I nod, then spend a couple hours talking and comforting Vylad, Dante doing the same.

     "so why was it Dante you told, and not someone like your girlfriend?"

     Him and Dante glance at each other then turn back. I can't help but notice Vylad's cheeks a bit rosier.

     "Well, after a week of you being gone, I broke up with my girlfriend. She wasn't angry, she also felt we had grown to much apart, so after that I decided I would come back here. Dante happened to be happy to see me, so we've been hanging out since then"

     "oh, well then....." 

     I think a sec, then say something I hope to get a reaction from.

     " So.... you know Zane is dating someone, right?" I say smirking. 

     I turn to see both their mouths agape. I start laughing, then continue.

     "Can you guess who it is?" 

     "Kim? They were hanging out slightly before you guys left." Dante guesses.

     " nope, Kawaii~Chan!!!" 

     After a while of us talking about Zane's love life (same), they ask to show my ears and tail. After I explain I didn't want to show, they finally convinced me. Finally after a while of poking at my ears and tail, they both leave. 

     I collapses on my bed, then remember that Laurence wanted to hang out. I walk out of my room to come face-to-face to Laurence himself. I stagger backwards, my face a deep red, and his the same. 

    "oh! sorry Gar, I wanted to see if you wanted to p-play something now." Its weird that he stuttered but I don't question it"

     "u-uh y-yea" 

     We head downstairs, jumping onto the couch and start arguing about what game to play. I give in and we decide to play Call Of Duty 29 (idk XD).  I'm playing until my vision fades to black, and i'm engulfed with dreams.

YAY!! Second part of the story out. Srry i'm bad at writing, i tried my best to make it interesting, idk if i did well. i might start uploading shorter chapters more recently.  but ya. Hope you enjoyed ~