Getting Around

Garroths p.o.v

     I slowly open my eyes, my sight drifting to where I was laying. I look up to see a sleeping Laurence, his head resting on mine. I gasp, scrambling backwards. He slumps over onto a pillow, while my face slowly heats up. Did I sleep on him all night? Did he sleep on me all night!? I blush, then shake my head, clearing my thoughts from shock. I need to go and talk to Aphmau today, she said a full moon would happen in two months, the worst time for a werewolf. I get up and walk to my room, throwing on a blue flannel. As I walk out the door I hear someone behind me.
     "Where are you going Garroth? I thought you said we would head out to the park today."
     I turn around to see Laurence, his messy brunette hair falling over his face. He looked.........cute. wait, no, not cute I don't know why I would think that.
     "O-oh sorry, I forgot about that. Maybe later Laurence, I'm heading to Aphmau's place."
     "why are you heading to her house?" I could hear suspicion growing in his voice.
     "Well to check up on how being engaged is."
   "WHAT!!!"
     I also forgot he didn't know about the engagement. Aphmau is going to kill me.
     "Oh, ummm, shoot I wasn't supposed to tell you yet, well. Ok fine, don't tell anyone,but, Aaron proposed to Aphmau at Starlight, and she said yes of course."
     I close my eyes, for some reason scared to see his reaction.
     "Wow that's great, he finally asked!!"
     Relief floods my mind.
     "Yes, it is great. Umm bye Laurence!"
     Before he said anything else I open the door and start walking to Aphmau's. As I walk I kick a stone that's at the front of my house, almost depressingly. I can't help but think about everything, the engagement, my new werewolf ears and tail........Laurence.
      "Hay Garroth. You here to talk about the full moon?"
     Her voice shakes me from my thoughts. I look up to see Aphmau dressed in a light purple t-shirt, a white coat covering the sides, then some jeans.
     "Oh, yea, that is I came here?"
     "Are you okay Garroth?"
     "Yea, I am, just got really dizzy for a second there, heh"
     "Oh, are you sick or something?"
     "No Aph, I'm fine, let's just go inside ok"
     "fine, if ya say so Gar"
     We walk into her house, I see Aaron sitting on the couch watching something that looks like a documentary, boring. We walk up into her room and sit on her bed.
     "Travis leave from the door" Aphmau sighs. From behind the door I hear two voices.
     "See, I told you Kaytlen, she heard us"
     "Dang it, k let's go Travis"
     "How did you know they were back there Aph?"
     "I had a feeling. But Anyway, the full moon is happening in two months, and the thing is, when it happens, your body and mind make decisions they wouldn't normally do"
     "What do you mean by that?"
     "Well, your thoughts don't change, but you do make decisions quicker I guess. It's like your more bold and dareing"
     "Ok then, so what should I do"
     "Well the best bet would be to lock yourself in your room and try to sleep till it's morning"
    "Ok, I'll do that then"
    " Oh ya, and also, it just so happens that on most first times a new werewolf encounters a full moon, they transform into something we call Fullbring form (anyone get the reference). This form is like the werewolf verision of yourself. The only way to get out of this form is to stare into the eyes of someone you love. So what Lucinda and I thought we could do is.....well.........chain you up and then at the end of the night you look into my eyes. That should fix and reverse it."
     I gulp.....I can't tell her I don't love her anymore. But I don't love anyone, will I never get out of that form?
     "Hypothetically speaking, what if a werewolf didn't love someone"
    "Oh, that's impossible, there is always someone a werewolf, or creature at all for that matter, loves. but if in that did happen the werewolf wouldn't change into their Fullbring form at all."
     "Ok Aph, you can meet me at my house in two months to tie me up, ok"
     "heh, ok Gar. See ya later" she says while I walk out the door.
     I hop down the stairs and exit the house. Will I not turn into Fullbring form in two months? I don't think I love someone. Well.......I don't know.....maybe.

     I apologize for not updating in so long. I see how many people really like this story, so I will definitely try to update a lot more than I have been. Hope you enjoyed~