1. Things happen for a reason

A/N: This is a fan fiction only. I do not own any of these characters. The characters are from the 2 Moons Series and from the novel written by the talented, Chiffon_Cake.

This is just a short story that I've had in my head for quite some time now. Please excuse all grammatical errors. Thank you for taking the time to read this. Feedback welcomed.

Enjoy...

                                                           ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 (Yo's PV)

P'Pha and I were sitting cozily on my bed admiring our matching couple bracelets that we gave to each other.  I was overwhelmed with emotion when he asked me if he could take care of me as his boyfriend. He reached for my hand and held it tightly.

"You're my boyfriend now." P'Pha said proudly. "If somebody asks, tell them that you already have a boyfriend, okay?" He added softly.

"You should tell yourself that." I teasingly replied to my handsome boyfriend.

"I love you, Yo." P'Pha whispered softly.

I truly felt P'Pha's love for me when he whispered those beautiful words. I felt so blessed at this moment. I never thought that someone as ordinary as me, would be worthy of such a wonderful, beautiful man like P'Pha. My cup truly runneth over.

As we leaned in closer to each other, our lips touching softly... our first official kiss as 'boyfriends'.  P'Pha's kiss was so sweet and delicious. His lips were so tempting that I wanted more...a lot more.

I boldly reached up to pull him closer to deepen our kiss. My opened lips invited his hot, wet tongue in to explore and to thrust deep into my mouth. I savored every bit of his taste. His kiss was taking me to a place I had never been before. He was waking something up in me that I had a never felt before...and yes, I wanted more.

My lips left his and began to kiss and suck his sexy neck, leaving tiny love bites. I couldn't help but take in his intoxicating scent as I began to tenderly suck on his earlobe and lick the rim of his ear. P'Pha's pleasure was confirmed by his heavy breathing and his soft moans.

I reached down and fumbled to unbutton P'Pha's shirt and I anxiously slipped my hand underneath. More soft moan escaped from P'Pha's lips. I could feel his heart begin to beat faster.

P'pha's moans became louder when my hand began to explore his wide chest. I continued to caress his chest over and over and delighted myself in massaging his hard nipples with my fingers. My mouth watered at the thought of their taste. With a mind of its own and no time to waste, my hand continued downward to P'Pha's waist and began to hastily unbuckle his belt. My desire was to feel every hard inch of P'Pha.

My lips found his again and this time, P'Pha began to eagerly suck in my tongue. This gave me a totally new, hot sensation. My body ached to be even closer to him.

P'Pha's passionate lips then began to have their way with my neck. He pulled down the top edge of my t-shirt and began to kiss and suck on my oh so sensitive shoulders.

"Mmmm, P'Pha..." A loud moan escaped my lips.

I could feel the warm touch of P'Pha's hand running up and down my back. I was startled when his other hand suddenly found its way under my t-shirt at my waist.

His hand brazenly made its way under the top edge of my shorts, sending a hot, tingly sensation all over my body. His daring and determined hand began to move further underneath my boxers.

I quickly grabbed hold of his hand to stop him.

"P'Pha..." I gulped.

Our foreheads now touching and both of us breathing heavily. "Yo, please..." P'Pha begged.

P'Pha's begging thrilled and excited me. It made me want to feel his touch all over me.

"...Please, Yo..." P'Pha continued to beg.

I didn't want to say no to P'Pha, I wanted every pure inch of me to be his and his alone.

I hesitated, then slowly released my hold on his hand, giving him permission to continue. His lips smashed against mine as his tongue thrust deep in my eager mouth again. My heart began to beat faster. I couldn't control the moans escaping from my own lips.

Ring...vibrate...ring...vibrate...

"P'Pha...Mmmm...my phone...Mmmm..."  I moaned as I tried to catch my breath.

"Don't answer it, Yo."  P'Pha whispered huskily as he began kissing and sucking on my neck and shoulders.

I was now fully aroused as P'Pha's strong hand moved even further underneath my boxers, his fingers searching and finally caressing my hard, throbbing...

Ring ...vibrate...ring.... vibrate...

My eyes suddenly shot opened wide.

Shit!

NOOOO!!........

...