Restore

A/N Warning Slight Lemon. I don't own Yugioh

It has been a month since the truth had been revealed. Yami and Raven had talked it out and every thing was falling back to place, Roxy was still going to school and had stopped bullying not because of what happened but it was because Amy haven't shown up at school.

Yami had been treating Roxy more like a princess and his wife more like a queen. He would spoil them and take them out on the weekend for some family time. Tonight Yami had plans for to take his wife out for a date and leaving Roxy with a babysitter.

"But Dad, I'm old enough to take care of myself. I don't need a babysitter"

"I know your responsible but you are still a child and I want you safe"

"I thought you trust me?"

Roxy said crossing her arms over her chest with a fake pout hoping that her father would fall for it but unfortunately he didn't, he simply smirk putting on his leather jacket.

"I do trust you"

"Then.."

"But its your ideas that I don't trust"

Roxy faced him with a smirk of her own.

"No fair"

Yami then heard foot steps and looked at the top of the stairs and smiled as he saw his wife coming down the stairs with a dark blue dress reaching her knees. Yami whistled causing her to blush as she walked towards him. He helped her put on her leather jacket. Roxy smiled but continued to persuade her parents.

"Mom tell Dad that I don't need a babysitter"

"Until your older sweetie"

"How old?"

"21"

Roxy pouted as her mother petted her head, the door bell ring

"And that must be her"

Yami said going to open the door.

"Hi Mr. Atem"

"Hello Mana, please come in. This is our daughter Roxy"

Mana smiled and look at her.

"Okay so we will see you girls later, have fun but not too much fun"

Raven said as Yami opened the door for her and headed to his car. Mana closed the door and looked at Roxy.

"So want to order pizza and chicken wings while watching a movie?"

"Sure"

*With Yami and Raven*

Yami and Raven arrived at a restaurant with a dance floor. They both ordered the food, chatted and listen to the music, after they were eating Yami stood up and stretched out a hand to Raven.

"Want to dance?"

Raven smiled and grabbed his hand as he led her to the dance floor. They dance together holding each other to the soft music.

"Everybody needs a little time away," I heard her say, "from each other."
"Even lover's need a holiday far away from each other."
Hold me now. It's hard for me to say I'm sorry. I just want you to stay.

After all that we've been through, I will make it up to you. I promise to.
And after all that's been said and done,
You're just the part of me I can't let go.

Couldn't stand to be kept away just for the day from your body.
Wouldn't wanna be swept away, far away from the one that I love.
Hold me now. It's hard for me to say I'm sorry. I just want you to know.
Hold me now. I really want to tell you I'm sorry. I could never let you go.

After all that we've been through, I will make it up to you. I promise to.
And after all that's been said and done,
You're just the part of me I can't let go.

After all that we've been through, I will make it up to you. I promise to.

You're gonna be the lucky one.

As the music came to an end Raven got on her toes and kissed Yami gently on the lips in which he happily return the loving kiss. After the dance they headed to a hotel for they can spend for the night alone with each other. As they got to their own suite room things were getting heated. The kisses became into a heavy make out which led them to removing their clothes.

Raven laid down in the middle of the bed naked and Yami soon followed her getting in between her legs and began kissing her neck leaving love bites. He then trailed down his kisses to her chest and started playing with her nipples. Raven began gently scratching Yami's back and gently stroke his chest and abs. She then lowered her hand until it reached his hard member.

"You're really hard tonight baby"

Raven said softly, Yami smiled and looked at her.

"And I have you to thank for that because only you can do this to me"

He said placing his hand over hers that's on his member and gripped it harder and stroke it faster. He then stopped and remove both hands and got to position.

"Your ready for tonight?"

"Bring it honey"

They both soon got lost in their blissful love making.

A/N Rate and Comment