Shock

A/N I don't own Yugioh

Yami let the three in and closed the door. Raven smirk and sat down on the couch.

"Raven they want to talk"

Yami said to his wife as everyone sat down on the couch. Raven reluctantly nodded and called Roxy down. Roxy was in surprise as she saw everyone and made her way to sit between her parents.

"So who goes first?"

Yugi asked looking at everyone in the silent living room.

"I will"

Tea said standing up.

"Yami I think its time we tell everyone the truth"

Now everyone was confused but Yami gave Tea a glare

"What are you talking about, we already know you guys dated before so just give it up"

Raven said annoyed.

"No, there is another part that happened and Yami and I vowed to never mention it again"

Yami then quickly stood up and walked towards Tea.

"Tea stop.."

"No Yami this secret is putting my daughter at risk in school and it causing Roxy to bully my daughter, I mean our daughter"

"I don't understand, what's going on?"

Yugi asked confused.

"During the time when the oricalcos took your soul, everyone was trying to cheer Yami up. We got separated in the group and Yami and I were alone and we made love the whole time. I never wanted that to end but then we were able to get Yugi's soul back and we promised each other we would never talk about it until now"

Everyone else was silent and Yami turned to look at his wife and child. He could tell Raven was hurt and Roxy had betrayal in her eyes. Tea then cleared her throat and all eyes were on her again she made her way to Amy.

"So Yami meet your daughter Amy"

Yugi shook his head not believing the words coming from his wife and his beat friend is not even denying it

"No that can't be Tea, we were..."

"Shut up!!, the only reason I was ever with you is because you look like Yami. When I found out he was dating that slut over there, I knew I would never have a chance again so I settled for you"

Tea said sneer, she then looked towards the family.

"Don't you see this is all because Roxy was bullying Amy"

Raven shook her head and stood up and walked to the door opening it.

"Get out!"

Raven said angrily pointing towards the door. Everyone stood quiet as the Mutou family made their way to the door. Raven then signaled her daughter to go back to the room, leaving Yami and Raven alone once more. Yami then walked to Raven hoping to put some sense to her.

"Raven..."

"Don't Raven me"

"You have to understand..."

"Understand what that you actually had sex with Tea and then hoping to take this to your grave making sure I would never find out about it?"

"It was never my intention to happen"

"But it did"

"Its all in the past"

"Yeah its in the past but now there might actually be a chance that Amy is yours"

"She is not my kid"

"And how would you know?"

"Because any chance Tea would get, she wouldn't waste her time and wait this long to tell me something like this"

Raven was about to answer but was in thought.

'Okay that part is true'

"I assure you Raven, I would never keep a secret that big from you"

"But you didn't tell me everything, you never mention you had sex with Tea and what don't tell me you had sex with Mai or Ishizu too?"

Yami closed his eyes letting out a sigh and pinched the bridge of his nose in frustration.

"Yami I think we should take a break"

With that said Yami opened his eyes and removed his hand and looked at Raven with worry.

"What?"

"You heard me"

Raven said crossing her arms over her chest. Yami shook his head and walked up to Raven and pulled her into a hug but she tried pulling away.

"Yami no..."

"Raven, Raven please we can fix this"

"Stop"

"Please Raven you are the best thing that ever happened to me when I first got my solid body and when I went to the mall and met you. It was the best day ever and till this day it still is"

Raven's eyes were begining to water but refused to look at Yami. Yami grabbed her chin and gently forced her to look at him.

"I love you Raven"

"No no no"

"Baby.."

"No because when we first started dating I told you I don't tolerate cheating and lying.."

Raven was cut off because Yami clashed his lips to hers silencing her. He kissed her passionately to the point it took her breathe away. He licked her lips causing her to gasp and he gently forced his tongue inside her mouth and started a tongue battle. After a few minutes they both pulled apart panting from the passionate kiss.

A/N Rate and Comment