Helping A Friend

A/N I don't own Yugioh

The next day Yami let out a sigh as he sat down on the couch. He grabbed the contact book and started looking for Yugi's number. His eyes soon caught up looking at who's coming down the stairs. He smirk as he saw his wife coming down the stairs limping. Raven notice the look and walked around him leaning her head down to him.

"What are you smirking about?"

Yami chuckled.

"I did a number on you last night"

It was then Roxy's turn to smirk.

"Careful sweetheart because then I might have to take out my whip again"

At the mention of that a blush appeared on Yami's face.

"Aww where did that smirk go?"

She said laughing leaving her blushing husband on the couch. Yami shook his head and continue to look through the contacts but frown when he didn't find Yugi's number.

"Honey!"

He shouted to the kitchen.

"What?"

"Where is Yugi's number?!"

"In the contact book"

Raven said standing in the doorway of the kitchen watching her husband go through drawers in the livingroom.

"I know that but this only has business contact"

"Hmmm have you tried next to the fish tank aquarium?"

"Why would it be over there?"

"Because Roxy was the one who had it last and she was feeding the fishes at the time"

Yami shook his head as he made his way to the fish tank. He looked in the drawers and smiled as he found the book.

"Found it"

He then looked to the fish tank and frown.

"You do know these aren't fishes right?"

"What their Roxy's babies"

"But their piranhas, nobody in their right mind would own piranhas"

Raven then walked towards her husband and looked into the tank.

"Yeah and nobody in their right mind would believe your a 5000 year old Pharaoh"

Yami playfully glared at his wife.

"Isn't it feeding time?"

Raven smirk at him.

"You're right. Put your hand in"

"Ha-ha"

He said sarcastically but his face soon turn to a face of disgust when Raven dropped a live frog into the tank and saw the piranhas devoured it in seconds.

"I'm gonna go make that call now"

He said as he went to the couch. Raven smirk and went back to the kitchen to get started in dinner. 30 minutes later, Yami head into the kitchen and sigh as he smelled the aroma of the food cooking. He saw his wife back towards and grinned as he made his way to her and wrapped his arm around her waist.

"It smells good in here"

"That's called seasoning"

"And you look good enough to eat"

He said as he leaned down and nibble on Raven's earlobe and the feeling the cool metal of the earings. Raven giggled and pulled back to turn towards him.

"So what did Yugi say?"

"He said yeah that he'll be here and that he could really use the company"

Raven nodded.

"Okay then call Roxy down for to help set up the table"

"What about me?"

"You can go feed the piranhas again"

Yami frown

"That's just disgusting"

He said walking away to go call Roxy.

*30 minutes Later**

The sound of a doorbell went through the house.

"I'll get it!"

Roxy yelled running towards the and opened it to reveal Yugi with a very tired face.

"Hi Roxy"

He said in a tired voice.

"Hello Yugi, come on in"

"Thanks. Where are your parents?"

He asked as he removed his jacket. She then pointed to the kitchen.

"Their busy sucking on their faces right now"

Just then someone cleared their voice causing Roxy to smile sheepishly as she turned around to face her father.

"Don't mind Roxy, she's still busy trying to find her manners that she left upstairs"

Yami said as he welcome his long tine friend. Roxy stuck up her tongue at her father playfully.

"Hope your hungry, Raven made a lot and you can take some home too if you want"

"Thanks"

Yugi said with a smile. As they all gathered together for to eat and talk. Roxy was sent upstairs for the grown ups can talk.

"So where are you staying now Yugi?"

Yami asked. Yugi smiled as he set his tea cup down.

"Back at the Gameshop"

"How bad was the divorce?"

Raven asked causing Yami to glare at his wife.

"Raven.."

"Its fine I can answer. Tea mostly took everything and I only get to visit Amy every two weeks on the weekend"

"That's not fair but Amy is your daughter"

"It turns out she's not but I raised and love her like my own. She's not mine or yours Yami"

Three remained silent as the details settle in. Yami then smiled and placed a hand on Yugi's shoulder.

"You know something Yugi, we will always be here for to help you, even if you need anything just ask whether its financially or a job or a home we can help you"

Yugi smiled and nodded

"Thanks you guys"

A/N Rate and Comment