Alexander Hamilton and Aaron Burr x Female Reader

Prompt: 7

Lemon involved?

Yes.

Requested by: WaterQueenAqua

(K LET'S PRETEND THAT DORMS ARE BIG HOUSES OKAY THANKS BYEEE)

As I walked back to my dorm from work, the wind in my face, my hair flowing behind me, I sighed looking down. I school was starting tomorrow, and I had no classes with anyone. The final year of college! And no one was in any of my classes. I was sharing a dorm with Alexander and Aaron again, but I'd never see them because classes are at a different times. I bit the inside of my cheek before readjusting the backpack strap on my shoulder. I slowly trudged my way up the stairs of the front porch of the dorm before stepping on what looked to be a sling shot. I picked it up and read the note that was in two different hand writings.

"Dear (Y/N),

War has erupted in the dorm.

Grab your weapon and prepare to battle.

Only one side may win.

THE WINNER GET'S EPIC BRAGGING RIGHTS AND THE ABILITY TO DO WHAT EVER YOU WANT TO THE OTHER TWO. ;)

If I win, I'm telling him to learn how to keep it in his pants.

If I win, I'm telling him to learn how to chill the fuck out.

And if you win... Well...

We're probably both dead.

Good luck!

And happy losing! ;)

-A. Ham & A. Burr"

I smiled softly and grabbed the sling shot. I looked around for some ammo and soon found mini m&m's in a bag in the mail box. Why mini m&m's? I really didn't question it. I silently opened the door and walked in, putting my bag on the nearest chair. I slowly hid behind said chair and waited for movement of some type. I soon heard movement from what sounded like my bedroom. I slowly crawled towards my bedroom, ducking behind objects that could cover my body. Then I saw him.

Alexander Hamilton wasn't the best at hiding, but he had a great shot. I saw him standing in the middle of my bedroom trying to find a hiding spot but failing miserably. My bedroom wasn't the best for hiding, but I knew Alexander would think that I would walk in there. Silly mistake. I quickly took a m&m out of the bag and loaded the slingshot. Alexander knelt behind the bed but most of his body was still in view. I pulled the rubber band back and...

"OW!" Alexander yelled. Direct hit in the center of his forehead. "Aaron we have to wait for (Y/N)!" He began to say before my head popped out from behind the corner. I smirked before crawling away to find Burr.

Aaron Burr was the exact opposite of Alexander. His friends will tell you that he is a terrible shot, but he is a great hider. I had to put myself in his shoes, I wonder what they are like... (Damn two references. I am real trash) Anyway, I tried to think about the best spot to hide in the dorm... probably the closet that for some reason has a cat door. Weird. I started to slowly walk towards that closet, avoiding the spaces where the woods creak. I opened the closet and was shocked to not find him there. I looked in closets, hampers, and bathtubs but there was no sign of Aaron. I continued to walk around the dorm for about 10 minutes and still couldn't find him. I sighed sitting down, as I watched Hamilton go into the kitchen and come back out with a bowl of chips. He sat next to me and started munching away, soon looking over to me with a full mouth and holding up a chip.

"Mmpmh?" He asked, as chip fell out of his mouth. I took the chip from his hand, understanding what he meant. As a put the chip into my mouth, I saw a little green thing fly past my head. I looked to see where it came from and saw Aaron smile innocently. I quickly loaded my sling shot and aimed, as Aaron fumbled trying to get another mini m&m from his bag, but struggled because he was in a very small cabinet.

"Fire." I said smirking, before letting go of the rubber band, which sent the mini blue m&m flying towards him, and hitting him square in the nose.

"Ugh damnit." Aaron muttered as turned awkwardly to open the cabinet door the rest of the way, and fell out of the cabinet face down. "Ow." He mumbled into the carpet. I giggled and walked over to him, reaching my hand out to help him up. He turned onto his back and smirked. He grabbed my hand a pulled me down on top of him.

"Aaron!" I yelped as I went down, out noses inches apart.

"Good game m'lady." He half smiled, half smirked.

"Why thank you good sir." I giggled, looking into his chocolate brown eyes.

"DOG PILE!" Alexander practically screamed as he jumped on top of me.

"Alexander!" I laughed as I groaned in pain, "You're squishing me!"

"How do you think I feel?" Aaron said, with a mouth full of my hair. Alexander laughed and got off, and I soon followed. Aaron also got up and sighed, before throwing a mini m&m at Alexander.

"Hey!" Alexander laughed, before returning the favor at Aaron. They started pelting the mini m&m's at each other. I rolled my eyes and started fighting with them, but they soon ran out of ammo as I continued to pelt them.

"Hey we surrender, we surrender!" They both yelled, putting their hands up.

"So what do I win?" I chuckled, smirking at the pair of them.

"You get to do whatever you want to do to us, remember?" Alexander said, with a hint of adventure in his eyes. I smiled softly, and took both of their hands in mine, making them follow me to my bedroom.

"What are we doing (Y/N)?" Aaron asked, as I closed the door.

LEMON TIME KIDDOS

I pushed the pair of them down onto my bed and smirked. I began to kiss Burr as one of my hands reached over and lightly brushed my hand over Hamilton's groin. Burr kissed back hungrily, as his tongue was shoved into my mouth. I teased Hamilton, unbuttoning and unzipping his jeans, and running my fingers along the waistband of his boxers. My other hand was on the mattress, making sure I didn't fall over because I was leaning with my ass out. As Aaron pulled back from the kiss he saw this, and grabbed my ass with both of his hands and pulled me closer, making me fall on top of him. Alexander came down with us, biting his lip as I continued to rub his hardening member. I smirked and switched, straddling and kissing Hamilton and teasing Burr. Burr wasn't in the mood for teasing though. His dick was already rock hard and was almost bursting through his pants. He took his pants and shirt off, leaving himself only in his boxers. Alexander was able to shimmy his pants off, leaving himself in his shirt and boxers. I slowly began to grind against his dick, his kisses becoming more hungry as I did so. Aaron got up and walked behind me grabbing my hips and grinding against my ass in sync with Hamilton and I. I moaned into Alexanders lips as I felt him start to unbutton my shorts. Alexander was throbbing underneath my core. I smirked, kissing  Alexander one last time, and getting off of him. I kissed Aaron as well and got up off of the bed, and walked out of the room.

"Wait (Y/N)! Come ooooonnn!" Aaron groaned as I closed the door and giggled. Leaving them with blue balls is one of the sweetest victory I could ask for, even if I had teased myself. But I'm sure, that they would get back at me for it later. I opened the door a little bit,

"You'll just have to take what's yours later." I winked. Aaron smirked and I heard a small growl from Alexander,

"You're heading into dangerous territory Miss. (L/N)." Alexander said before biting his lip. I smiled with a hint of adventure in my eyes. I started to close the door, making sure that I locked them in my room, but not before saying,

"I know."

To be continued...?

HI I AM SORRY THAT THIS TOOK ME SO LONG I JUST HAVE ZERO TIME BUT WHEN I DID I ALWAYS HAD WRITERS BLOCCCCKKKK I LOVE YOU ALL THANK YOU ENJOY THE LITTLE BIT OF SMUT I DIDN'T DO ALL OF WHAT I WANTED CAUSE THIS TOOK FOREVER TO WRITE BUT ENJOYYY