IT'S JULY KIDDOS

HELLO!

SCHOOL IS OVERRRRRRR! (It's been for a week but whatever)

That means I have more time to update...!

Kinda...

Okay... Hear me out,

Writing 1000 word stories is hard when you have a busy life and a stressful school. The C's and D's in my school are A's and B's in yours. It's dumb, I know. So that's why I can't really update during the school year.

BUT SUMMER!

I have work every week day, and I am volunteering on Mondays and Wednesdays. So I don't know if I'll be updating then. I'm gonna be trying to get 2 stories out a week? Also I might not go in order of when I got the requests. It all depends on writers block and such. Also July 29- Aug 3 I won't be updating because DMA!!!!! WOOOOOO!!!

DRUM MAJOR ACADEMYYYYY HEEEEELLLLLL YEAH!

Also Aug 19-25 I will not be updating because of Band Camp!

And then school starts up again two weeks after that. Soooo yeah.

Also... I haven't checked wattpad since my birthday (May 27th people. Put it in your calanders (lol jk jk)) and I come back today (July 2nd) to see that THERE ARE 5.3k READS?!?!?! HOLY CRAP!!!!

Thank you thank you thaaaaaank you from the bottom of my souless heart for all the reads! I love you all!

IMPORTANT:

REQUESTS ARE CLOSED UNTIL I CATCH UP

I WILL REOPEN THEM SOON

Okay, I think that is all I have to say.

Thank you Boys and Girls (Doctor Who reference hehe)

See you all soon! <3

P.S. HAPPY EARLY FORTH TO ALL MY FELLOW AMERICANS! <3

it was the fourth of july

you and i were

you and i were fire

fire

fireworks 

goin off too soon

and i miss you in the june gloom too

<3