chapter 2~ Dark prince

Sirius's p.o.v~

The stench of wolves hurts my nose. I don't even know how I was talked into this deal with wolves no less, of all the things. "Sirius" I turned to see sin, my best friend and most trusted adviser.  "You've been grumbling to yourself the whole time" he asked with a hint of amusement in his voice. "Nothing" I bite out already annoyed. 

Finally arriving at the pack house a man with blonde hair, about 5'9 to my 6'3 height. "You must be Sirius The names jack, alpha Sam is inside waiting for you." As we walk threw the hall everyone seems to make a quick work of disappearing, "greetings your highness I'm so glad you would accept my proposal" the alpha says with a smug look on his face. "I only came out of curiosity of what this proposal is that you have alpha Sam" I say taking a seat in the chair in front of him while sin takes the one beside me.

"In exchange for your help with defeating an enemy pack of mine i will give you something very great in return." I leaned back in my chair and scuffed, he was to cocky for his own good. "And what would I get in return of this ridicules agreement of yours." As I said this Sam starts to get noticeably irritated, good he should know who he is dealing with. "In return you will receive an excellent amount of money for your services." Sin scuffed at his words and looked at me and then to Sam. "You can't be serious we have enough money besides I don't see why I should help you anyway."

Now he looked pissed "Fine I'll even throw in a tracker wolf, she is useless and a waste of space to me and i will be in your dept if you do this." He says threw clenched teeth. Before I could decline he called in his beta jack and used his mind link and then sent him away without a word.

Soon the scent of cherry blossoms and roses came into the room and it was the most intoxicating scent i have ever smelled. I turned in the direction of the smell there stood the most beautiful girl I have ever seen. She looked to only be about 5'3 with long dark brown hair, and her eyes god her eyes I could get lost in those green eyes of her's.

We locked eyes and I felt my self getting lost in them until she looked down at her feet at the lost of her eyes I felt anger rise in me. Sam started speaking but I couldn't hear a word he said for I was to forces on the girl. I watched as her beautiful face went to confusion to fear in a split second. "You mean for the soon to be king of the vampires take a werewolf nun the less a runt as that as his mate!" My adviser/ right hand man Dominic said. I couldn't stop my self from having a slight smile come to my lips at thought of her being my chosen mate. 

 But the look on her face made my slight small fall, I could tell that she was unhappy at whatever her alpha had said and was unsure what to do.Before the alpha could respond I decided to speak, "we will accept this proposal, but i will not have a union with Artemis unless she chooses to" I said as I stood to face her to wait for her to speak, but I could tell  "I.... um" I just couldn't seem to find the words as i stared straight into his gorgeous blue eyes I could just stare at the forever and never get tired of looking. Without a word I stood up and slowly stalked over to her and leaned down to her level to whisper in her ear "Mate" I said as low and slowly as possible "what is your decision?" I said as I stood up straight. Her face had a deep blush as she shifted from one foot to the other "y..yes" She stuttered out as her big green eyes looked into my piercing blue ones.  

Turning back around to the alpha, I held out my hand for him to shake which he returned "looks like we have a deal" I said firmly shaking his hand. "pleasure doing business with you Sirius" He said with a smirk on his face. Something in the back of my head was telling me to not trust his smile and to keep a very close eye on this sneaky wolf. Turning to Artemis I hold out my hand for her to take, she took my hand with little to no hesitation and gave me a small smile as we walked out the pack house with everyone following behind.