Chapter 4~new home

~Artemis's p.o.v~ 

"Are you alright little one?" Sirius asked me as he caressed my check, he was so close that if i move even a little bit our lips would touch. "Y...yes I'm fine, thank you" I said barely above a whisper. Sirius eyes moved from my eyes to lips then my eyes again

Slowly he leaned in for a kiss but just as he was about to make contact, my door suddenly bursts open to reveal a very angry jack. Quickly jumping away from Sirius "Jack what's wrong?" I said "you...your going to mate with a damn vampire!?" Jack said furiously

I was speechless "I...umm...I" I couldn't form a straight sentence "answer me dammit!" Jack yelled which caused me to jump. Sirius moved in between me and jack "I suggest you lower your tone wolf" Sirius said in low but threatening voice

Sirius was a lot taller and bigger than jack, I knew if they got into a fight jack would lose his life. Quickly i step in between them while putting one hand on both of there chest "please stop" I said while looking in between them. Jack seemed to calm a little and Sirius seemed to calm a little at my touch. "Jack, whats the matter with you?" I said Jack turned away from me and started to walk to the door without a word. 

With his hand on the door "Take care Artemis.... I....forget it" He said then slammed the door. The house was silent with just me and Sirius. A tear started to roll down my face, Without a word Sirius wiped my tear off my face and pulled me into a hug while shushing the soft sobs. 

Once I stopped crying, we walked hand in hand to the limo, Which I must say is very beautiful and luxurious. "Prince Sirius, Where do you live?" I asked as I watched out the window, "I live in a castle about 4 hours from here, so you should get some sleep until then" He said while pull me to his side so I can lay my head on his shoulder, slowly I fell into a deep sleep. 

~time skip~

"Artemis wake up we are almost here" I heard someone say as they softly shake me, I sit up and stretch with a small yawn. "how long was I asleep?" I ask Sirius as i notice that it was now dark " only for about an hour" the driver rolls down the privacy window to tell us that we are here. I look out the window and my breath. It was beautiful, and huge. 

"welcome to your new home little one" Sirius  said softly

"welcome to your new home little one" Sirius  said softly. The car pulls up to the front of the castle, the driver opens the door and offers a hand for me to take "Thank you" "your welcome ms" "James take Artemis's bags to her room please" Sirius says to the driver which he nods and starts to unload my things "I can carry my own bags" I say "no, James will do it, besides I want to show you something" Sirius said while taking my hand to lead me in side. 

Sirius lead me to the living room where we sat on the couch

Sirius lead me to the living room where we sat on the couch. "This place is beautiful" I said looking around the room "Thank you, This used to be my parents home until they past it down to me" he said "Where are your parents now?" "They live with the covnent in Europe" nodding in understanding as I thought of another question to ask "Do you have any siblings?" "Yes I have two brothers and one sister. You will meet them soon I'm sure you will love my sister" We asked each other questions for hours, I learned that his favorite color was black, his favorite food besides blood was waffles Which I was surprised to learn that vampires Don't just drink blood, They can eat anything like a human can. 

The cook came to notify us that dinner was ready. For dinner we had chicken Alfredo which was disillusion might I add. "does no one else live here with you?" "No, I like my solitude from time to time. Which is why I don't live in Europe with the convent." He said with a hint of sadness and something else that I couldn't figure out. After dinner, I went to my room to change into my night gown. 

The room was beautiful, I ran and jumped on the bed like a child and bounced up and down

The room was beautiful, I ran and jumped on the bed like a child and bounced up and down. Giggling I got up and grabbed some cloths from my suit case then went to the bathroom. 

I took a nice worm bath, then did the rest of my nightly routine

I took a nice worm bath, then did the rest of my nightly routine. I wore some shorts and one of jacks big shirts that I almost forgot that I had. I Was still curious on what was wrong with him earlier, I've never seen him so mad. 

Shrugging it off I went out of the bathroom, when I heard a light knock at the door. "come in" I shouted, the door opened and in walked Sirius in sweatpants and a black t shirt that hugged his muscles. "Artemis.....why do you have another mans shirt on" He said in a low growl "It's just jacks shirt, I used to sleep in it all the time-" "you will no longer wear another mans shirt unless it is mine is that clear little one ?" I quickly nod my head in understatement while I look at the ground. 

Sirius pulled his shirt off and handed it to me "here wear this" "thank you" I said as I ran to the bathroom to change into the shirt. When I came back out Sirius was sitting on my bed "Come here little one" he said while patting the bed for me to sit next to him. 

once I sat down he picked up my small hand and started rubbing it "do you know how the mating serimony works?" shaking my head no he continued " for vampires and werewolves is different, we both mark each other, but vampires do it constantly to keep our sent on you. Once the mating process is done I will need to drink your blood from time to time" " why?" I asked trying not to sound fearful but failing miserable. 

"vampires mates are our Life line, If our mates die then we die. You being my mate would be the only person I would drink blood from" "Is it painful?" " it will be at first but it will be pleasureful , after a while" nodding my head in understanding, a yawn slipped past my lips. 

Sirius noticed, picking me up to tuck me into bed. "good night little one we will talk more in the morning" He whispered as he leaned over to give me a kiss on my four head. Turning off the light I heard him walk out and softly close the door as I slowly drifted off to a deep sleep.