chapter 3 ~start packing

~Artemis's pov~   

We walked out of the pack house, there was a black limo That was parked outside of the pack house With a small croud trying to look at the beutiful limo and see to who is coming out of the pack house. "clear a path now" Alpha boomed and the crowed quickly disapeared. "Would you like to pack some of your things little one?" Sirius said, looking up to meet his eyes I nod "where is your home?" "It's not far, just on the edge of the pack territory" Nodding his head, "lead the way little one"  

As we got to my small cottage, I opened the door for Sirus, his advisor, and alpha to enter. Looking down I ameditaly start to pick up the cloths that are on the floor "sorry for the mess I wasnt expecting company" I said as i rush to try and clean up "um make your self comfortable I be right back" I said as I rushed to gather my things to into my small suit case. 

After I am done, I pick up my small duffle bag and roll my suit case out of the room. When I make my way to the living room where everyone was, Sirus stood as he saw that I had entired the room "got everything little one?" nodding my head, He took my duffle bag out of my hand "Domnic can you take Artimis's suit case to the car for her" The advisor that I now know that his name is domnic, takes the bag out of my hand. "Thank you" I say as he takes them, He gives me a small smile with a slight nod and takes the bags and leaves out. 

Alpha comes over to me with a bright smile, He brings me into a hug where I stiffin imediatly as he leans into my ear "Don't fuck this up runt or I will personaly kill you, Or I will make you a pack whoe for all the unmated males" He says lowly. I fight the tears from rolling down my face as he pulls away with the smile returning to his face "I will definatly miss you Artimis, infact we all will" He says as he moves away from me. 

As soon as he moved away, Sirsus takes a protective stance next to me almost like he sienses that something is wrong. "well I'll be off then, safe trip" Alpha said with a wave and walked out of my house.