F I F T E E N

Taehyung stopped the car in front of his house and was about to go out when jimin grabbed his arm "my ho-house" Taehyung nodded and left to jimins house

Taehyung stopped the car in front of his house and was about to go out when jimin grabbed his arm "my ho-house" Taehyung nodded and left to jimins house. When there jimin got off the car quickly and ran inside shutting the door quickly before Taehyung can go inside with him. Taehyung knocked on the door, no answer, he knocked again, still no answer, he knocked once more and got no answer so he decided to just go home instead. Taehyung was about to go when he heard his name being called "mo-movies?" God did Taehyung love his stuttering. Taehyung nodded his head turned off the car and made his way inside the house with jimin grabbing his hand. "Jimin-ah...I'm sorry I let that happen to you I would've stopped him if I knew-" Taehyung noticed how jimins face dropped but was soon cut off by him "it's okay hyung, I forgive you" jimin grabbed Taehyungs hand to reassure him though Taehyung didn't respond he just let his hand loosely hang in jimins. See Taehyung was never going to forgive himself he promised to himself that he was going to protect not matter what but he failed to do that "wh-what do I ha-have to go to pr-prove to that i-i-im f-f-fine" jimin said stepping closer to Taehyung.

Taehyung wasn't going to let jimin forgive that easy he couldn't "I'm sorry minnie" he whispered resting his head on jimins shoulder "it's ok-okay Taehyung, its okay, im-im ok-okay" jimin whispered back. "Let's watch a movie and cuddle please" Taehyung asked he was going to protect jimin no matter what and to be honest he was glad that he was home schooled. Jimin didn't have to be in a school filled with drug and sex addicts, Taehyung wanted to get away from all of that. That's why he graduated early, yes he partied but it's rare when he was in middle school is when he would always party but after what happened to his parents he got his shit together and decided to graduate early it was hard but he eventually made it through. "Goodnight tae-taehyung" jimin whispered laying his head in Taehyungs chest wrapping the blanket around the two. "Goodnight Minnie"

🖤

Namjoon and Seokjin walked out of the bed room to see the two boys cuddling on the couch, tears stains on Taehyungs face. Namjoon had a worried look so did Seokjin "is he okay" Seokjin whispered to namjoon worried for the boy "nightmares again, I'll explain later...can we not talk about it actually" namjoon asked attempting to swallow the lump in his throat "we don't have to talk about it at all" Seokjin whispered placing a kiss on his cheek making his way back to the room namjoon following behind quickly.

Taehyung started to stir in his sleep causing jimin to wake up. He noticed the tear stains on his face and softly began to shake him a bit "Taehyung-ah wa-wake up" jimin said above a whisper but not to loud "what's wrong minnie" Taehyung woke up confused about why jimin was shaking him up "you were cr-crying in yo-your sleep" jimin stated calmly Taehyung didn't say anything for a bit remembering his nightmare he gulped but reassured jimin he was okay "let's just uh let's just go back to sleep I'm okay Minnie. Don't worry bub" jimin didn't believe him but nevertheless nodded his head and cuddled with Taehyung again. "Are yo-you sure you-you're okay" all jimin got was a hum so he assumed that Taehyung was falling asleep again.

🖤

"Namjoon hyung!" Taehyung shouted from his room trying to take a nap but couldn't. "What's wrong Taehyung" Taehyung gave him a look with sadness "my nightmares are back again hyung" Taehyung gulped. He didn't know what do and he didn't know how or why they started them again he just wanted to sleep with out distractions. "When did they start happening" namjoon asked he knew the answer but he needed reassurance. "La-last night" he gulped. Namjoon was right he knew his brother like the back of his hand "you stopped taking medicine right" Taehyung nodded his head namjoon knew why he stopped taking them but he also knew he had to start taking them again. "You know what this means right" Taehyung nodded his head and went over to the medicine cabinet taking the bottle that was about halfway full, he undid the lid talking a pill popping it in his mouth swallowing it harshly "I would've gotten you a water bottle or something" Taehyung just waved him off and told him to leave.

Taehyung
The nightmares are back

Hosuck 🖕🏻
Shit
Hosuck 🖕🏻
Want me to come over?
Hosuck 🖕🏻
Do you need anything

Taehyung
No just come over 

Hosuck 🖕🏻
Omw

Taehyung laid back on his bed groaning. Wondering what triggered his nightmares again, Taehyung heard a knock on the door thinking it was hoseok he got up and ran to the door. He was surprised to see jimin there with a smile on his face "I go-got you a ne-new picture frame" he said innocently holding the picture frame up and to Taehyungs surprise it was the exact same one. Taehyung grabbed the frame and gave jimin a hug "thank you Minnie I appreciate it but I told-"
"I know I ju-just felt ba-bad still" he cut off Taehyung with a small smile rocking on the back of his heals "you should um go now min, you have an session today" jimin sadly nodded his head and made his way to the car where Jin was waiting saying a quick hi to hoseok who appeared out of no where. "What did you say to jimin" hoseok asked as soon as he walked in the room "nothing, he can't see me like this-- I don't want him to see like this" hoseok nodded and they went off to Taehyungs room and Taehyung not forgetting about the picture frame.

"So when did they start" hoseok asked it was always hoseok Taehyung went to when things went bad sometimes namjoon but most of the time hoseok. "Last night when I was at Jimins" hoseok shook his head and looked down "you know yoongi is a professional when it comes to this stuff maybe he can help" Taehyung shrugged he didn't want to go to jimins counselor. "He can help probably" once again Taehyung shrugged "I'll think about it" he whispered closing his eyes as an attempt to take a nap and luckily hoseok was there to calm him down when he had them.