F I F T Y-T W O

When Jungkook came over him and jimin sat on the couch and talked. When Taehyung walked in he saw the two boys on the couch and sighed, he walked to his room. He walked in the closet and pulled a gym bag off one of the shelves. Jimin walked in the room and knocked on the door silently Taehyung looked at him then looked back. "Where are you going," he asked, grabbing his own hand as he walked closer to Taehyung.

"I'm gonna stay at Jae's for a while, we need a break from each other for a while-"

"Taehyung its not that big of a deal-"

"But it is Jimin, to me it is okay." jimin looked down and nodded his head . "I just need a break." with tears in his eyes he nodded his head and looked down, taehyung sighed walking over to Jimin he picked up his head and pecked his lips. "I'll be back okay, just give me sometime for myself. We both need time for our self." Jimin nodded his head and looked down again, Taehyung sighed then left the room and the apartment. Jimin walked back in the living room and sat next to Jungkook, he put his head on his shoulder and held on to his arm, Jungkook let out a deep breath and rubbed his head. Jimin cried a little bit but not very loud, it was just his shoulders shaking. Jungkook was worried that he was going to hurt himself he kept his crying in. "Let it out min, it's okay," Jungkook said reassuring jimin. Jimin finally decided to let it out, Jungkook just held him closer he rocked the other back and forth and allowed him to calm down. "What happened min...talk to me please I wanna be here for you," Jimin nodded his head and let out a shaking breath.

"H-he wants a b-break, he th-thinks we ne-need time ap-apart for a while, koo I messed up."

"He w-wanted kids b-but I'm not rea-ready for th-them, I don't w-wanna ru-rush so qu-quickly in to t-this I w-wished we never did it." Jungkook slightly cringed at the last part but nodded his head either way.

Taehyung laid on the couch, his eyes were puffy and his nose was runny. Jaeho looked at him with a sad look, he walked to his fridge and got a tube of ice cream for Taehyung. He walked over to him and handed him the tub, taehyung took it and started eating. "Can you like...i don't know CALM THE FUCK DOWN WITH THE ICE CREAM I literally just gave you it," Taehyung rolled his eyes and just flipped him off Jaeho took the ice cream back from Taehyung. The aforementioned threw himself in the couch and pouted, Jaeho sighed and handed the ice cream back. "What's up Taehyung," Jaeho took a seat on the armrest if the couch and rubbed his head. "Told Jimin that we needed a break from each other, Jae please tell me I'm not overreacting." Jaeho sighs and shrugged, Taehyung had a sad look when he saw that. "You guys are something...listen Taehyung he clearly isn't ready for the topic of kids yet. Taehyung, Jimin himself is still a kid, but I understand that you wanting kids is something you wanted for awhile."

"Just let you two guys take a break, let's see how this works out," Taehyung nodded his head "what if he wants to break up."

"I can't give you an answer for that. Just sleep okay, we both have to work tomorrow." Jaeho left the room the went back with a blanket and two pillows Taehyung said a small thank you.

Hesitantly Jimin reached for his phone and opened up his contacts list. He pressed on Taehyungs name and pressed the little microphone "goodnight ta-tae sl-sleep well please." he pushed send then laid his phone back on the nightstand by his bed.  A couple minutes later jimin heard a ding, quickly he reached for his phone and opened the messages. He smiled, Taehyung sent a audio back "good night minnie, I know you can't sleep without my voice so this should help I love you."  Jimin smiled when he heard Taehyungs voice, he loved Taehyungs deep voice it was always so soft to Jimin. Sighing he placed his phone back down and hoped to get some more sleep.

The next morning Jimin was woken up by Jinsoo he had a confused Jungkook standing next to him. "Why is Taehyung at Jae's place. He actually looks so sad and I feel bad for him." Jimin sighed then laid back down "they had an argument yesterday, that's all I know." jungkook said.

Jinsoo sat in the bed next to Jimin and rubbed his head, Jungkook did the same. Jimin sighed and tried his best not to cry about it "Th-thank you guys." both said you're welcome. Then Jinsoo spoke up "why don't all three of us have a day out together, movies and the mall." everyone agreed but by the looks of it Jimin still looked tired. "Get some more sleep Min me and this kid will get us some food." Jimin nodded his head and slowly fell back to sleep.  Jinsoo grabbed Jungkooks arm and walked out of jimins room, "Taehyung works near by so lets get jimin a muffin from there then get some pancakes from somewhere else." Jungkook nodded his head and followed Jinsoo out of the house. They had small talk for them to get to know each other more, when they walked in the small shop and waited in line.

Going to the cashier they saw Taehyung, when he saw the duo he rolled his eyes "look guys I don't feel like fighting-"

"We just came to get Jimin a muffin, that's all hyung," jungkook said quietly, Taehyung sighed but nodded his head already knowing Jimins favorite from there he went to the back to get it ready. "Take a seat I'll bring it to you two." they walked to a small booth by the cashier, Taehyung decided to get him a coffee too. "So Taehyung is older than you," Jinsoo looking at Jungkook, the aforementioned nodded his head "he's older than Min and we're the same age." they continued the small talk till Taehyung came back with what they ordered.

"He's....okay right...like he hasn't done anything to himself right." jungkook shook his head and grabbed the muffin and drink. "Just been crying a lot, we're gonna take him out today to let him get his head off things."

"Take care of him kid cause I swear if anything happens to him, I don't care if what's happening between us is something small, I'll kick both of your asses," he poked Jungkook in the chest hard the walked off, Jinsoo sighed then walked off with Jungkook behind him.

A/N happy halloween guys...