F O R T Y-O N E

Taehyung and Jimin were cuddling on the couch and finishing their shrek marathon. Jimins head was on Taehyungs chest listening to his heart beat. Taehyung was running his fingers through jimins hair and rubbing his back, "you're gonna p-put me to sl-sleep" Jimin mumbled. After Jimin and Taehyungs moment that morning they've been in bed for most of the day waiting for a text about Jimins parents. Saying that Taehyung was nervous was an understatement, he didn't know how he should dress or if he should get them a gift, as far as he knew they were absent half of Jimins childhood and they earn a decent amount of money.

Taehyung didn't even know if Jimins parents are strict or not, what if they make me break up with Jimin or make him move out and move in with them Taehyung thought squeezing Jimin a bit. What if they find out about this morning or the tattoos, Jesus what if they don't approve of him being gay.

"Ta-taehyung you're sq-squeezing me to tig-tight," Jimin said trying to sit up. Taehyung let go of Jimin and murmured a sorry, Jimin noticed the change of face and gave him a kiss. Taehyung started hugging jimin again and tried to stop overthinking things.

Brother Kim :)
Mom and dad want to meet at 5:30
Brother Kim :)
Their house, we'll pick you guys up around 4:00
Brother Kim :)
Be ready before then pls

Jimin put his phone down and to the kitchen to see if he can make a snack before meeting his parents, he still had about three hours before they had to leave. Taehyung walked in the kitchen shortly after and back hugged jimin, "did you get anything from your brother" he asked while leaving kisses on his neck.

"Se-seokjin is gonna pick us up a-around
4:00 so w-we sho-should be ready by the-then," Taehyung gave Jimin a kiss on the cheek then on his lips, before he left the kitchen to get dressed. A little while after Taehyung left the events of this morning finally hit Jimin, he didn't know what to think about it, he liked it and he felt good but he didn't know if Taehyung liked it.

"Jimin!" the aforementioned looked back and saw Taehyung looking at him in a causal outfit. "Do you think this is good enough to meet your parents," He asked spreading his arms apart, Jimin gave him a nod then walked over to fix his hat, "yo-you okay?" Taehyung sighed before he answered.

"This morning...uh did you like it...like are you okay with what we did or what i did," Taehyung said holding Jimins cheek.

"Ye-yeah i li-liked it a l-lot, just i've never done th-that before," Jimin gave Taehyung a peck on the lips. "You should start getting dress since you take for ever," jimin rolled his eyes before getting out of Taehyungs hold and going to their room and looking for an outfit.  Going through the closet he decided to grab one of Taehyung white shirts and a pair of jeans. 

When Jimin got finished they still had about half an hour before Jin would go and get them, so the two of them were just sitting on the couch watching netflix. Sitting on the couch, holding hands Taehyung couldn't help but over think everything...again. All he had to do was wait till Jimin introduce him as his boyfriend and well they'll see from there. Taehyung was just scared of how they'll react, he never met Jinsoo's parents so he really didn't know how to make the first impression with parents. "H-hey are yo-you okay, you've been zoning ou-out," Jimin asked snapping his fingers in Taehyungs face.

"Just really nervous-"

"Hey i-its gonna be ok-okay, you'll be ok-okay" jimin said with a smile. Taehyung returned the smiled and kissed him back.

Knock

Knock

Knock

Taehyung shot up and nearly threw Jimin off of him. "Guys hurry up, Jimin you know how mom is!" Jimin shot up and pulled Taehyung up with him. They ran to the door, Taehyung made sure to grab his shoes and keys. "My pa-parents a li-live a little bi-bit out of to-town so it'll be w-while to ge-get there," Taehyung nodded his head and they walked to elevator. The way back to the back to the car was silent, well kind of (jin kept making them walk faster).

They stopped by a gas station and Seokjin rushed them out of the truck, "hurry and go get a snack then get back" He said quickly. "I already got a snack," Taehyung said grabbing Jimin and hugging him. They both looked up at Namjoon and Jin, while Namjoon was giving taehyung that cut it out look jin looked like steam was coming out of his ears. Quickly both boys detached from each other and went to go look for snacks.

Taehyung
HOSEOK!

Hoesuck
What bitch
Hoesuck
Im trying to beat yoongi at Mario Cart
Hoesuck
Well tried soo what

Taehyung
Im meeting Jimins parents
Taehyung
Jin is practically gonna shit himself
  Taehyung
Im gonna actually shit myself im so nervous

Hoesuck 
I

ts gonna be okay dude
Hoesuck
You're a people person
Hoesuck
Plus if you're making Jimin happy

then they shouldn't have a reason to hate you 

Taehyung
He's coming out though

Hoesuck
You guys will be okay
Hoesuck
Just don't tell them about the HJ this morning

Taehyung
I actually hate you but thank you i love you so much

Hoesuck
You're welcome
And i love you too

A/N my phone gets turned off tomorrow and idk when my mom is gonna be able to pay the bill so im posting this rn.