Chapter One: Him

BTW IGNORE MOST OF THE VIDEO EXCEPT SOMBRA'S VOICE!!!

Chrysalis awakened to the sound of kettles boiling water as her vision regained. "Ngh... wh-wha...?". She managed to mumble. She then noticed a stallion whistling a tune. As he readied the tea, he smiled gently as he said, "Well, finally you're awake!". Chrysalis blushed brightly. He had a muscular build, armor, a curved horn and vicious sideburns. The stallion looked confused as she kept blushing. "Are you alright, miss?". "Hmm? Oh! Um... yes?". She tried to get back on her hooves, yet she was still weak. She nearly fell to the ground, yet her front left knee stopped her fall. The stallion helped her up as she groaned in pain. Chrysalis gasped as she saw his eyes, sharp as knives, yet gentle and sweet. "Wh... Who are you?". Chrysalis asked, continuing to blush. "King Sombra.". He said, trying to look as regal as possible. "I... I'm Chrysalis.". She replied. "you mean..... Queen Chrysalis...?". Sombra asked. Chrysalis cocked her head to the side. Then, a saddened look spread across her face. "N-no... just Chrysalis.". Sombra noticed her sadness and whispered, "Hey... did anyone tell you that you have the most beautiful eyes?". Chrysalis blushed even brighter. She sighed, smiling. He returned the smile. As she hoisted herself up, Sombra brought the tea and gave her the cup. She looked into the pool of tea. "Why are you being so kind to me? After all I've done...". Chrysalis asked him. Sombra sipped his tea and replied. "You need it.". Chrysalis tasted the tea with her tongue sticking out. She glanced at Sombra who held in a laugh. 'Too cute!'. Sombra thought. She blushed with embarrassment, then she sipped the tea like Sombra.