Chapter Two: Night Terrors

"NO!". Chrysalis gasped, awakening from a horrible dream. As she realized where she was, tears began to stream down her cheeks. She tried to wipe them away, but it only got worse. She then heard Sombra yawn, "Chrysalis? Is everything alright?". Sombra saw Chrysalis trying to hide her face as she continued to sob quietly. "Chrysalis? What's wrong?". He asked, moving away her hooves from her face. She sobbed, "I-I'm so sorry I woke you up. I... I just-". Sombra caressed her cheek, wiping her tears away. Chrysalis blushed softly as he said, "I'm sorry you had night terrors. I... guess I should've stayed with you, ay?". He smiled gently. Chrysalis felt his hoof. So warm and comforting. As he lead her to his bedroom, Chrysalis smiled, thinking about the King next to her. She couldn't be more happy! She then thought about Thorax and the other changelings, and... Starlight Glimmer. Sombra notice her sadness as she went into the bedroom. So, he went into bed with her. She stared at the ceiling as she laid down, while Sombra sat up. "hey... It's going to be fine. I promise.". Sombra smiled, moving her hair away from her face. Chrysalis smiled, blushing softly. She then got comfortable, yet stared off into space. Thinking she was asleep, Sombra put his hoof around her. Chrysalis blushed brightly at the feel of his hoof on her stomach. She then smiled, turned around, and snuggled next to him. As she dozed off, she smiled as she saw her sleeping King.