goodbye mewni, hello earth.

I woke up to the sound of the birds tweeting on my window. I yawned and checked the date.
"Oh, today is the day I move to Earth," I said sleepily. I got up and went to my bathroom to take a shower and changed into my everyday wear. With some help from my servants, I wore a blue, princess dress with a few decorations here and there and a headband with two soft-red bows on it, matching my bow on the back of my dress. A servant helped me to braid my hair into two, neat braids.
"Are you excited, m'lady?" asked my servant as she started to part my hair.
"Yes, very much. I hope that my parents and I get to create more memories when we move to Earth." I replied, looking at her through the mirror. In my mind, I imagine playing a few mewnan board games and watching a history movie together. I noticed my servant's face soften.
"Saint Olga's Reform School really did change you, didn't it?" she spoke softly.
"Yes it did, and I do not regret it,"I smiled at her. She sighed as she started patting foundation to hide my hearts on my cheeks.
"Remember, no one must know you're a princess."
"Got it."

After I was finished getting ready, I went downstairs to the royal hall, where I saw my parents.
"Good morning,"I greeted.
"Good morning, Star," my mom replied.
"Where are your bags?"I asked curiously. Both of my parents make a straight face.
"Star, please don't cry when we tell you this, but, we are not going to Earth with you because we're very busy with kingdom matters and we're not ready to take a break. You will be staying with another family. We're sorry, my dear," said my dad. My eyes became watery and I almost cried loudly.
"Good princesses do not cry, get angry or feel guilty." that verse always play in my head when I feel sad, angry or any other negative emotions. I took a deep breath.
"I understand,"I said in disappointment. My parents noticed that I was upset.
"Star, you're 16. I expect you to be responsible." declared mom.
"Sorry, mother."I apologized.
"After all you've been to Earth-"my dad was interrupted by my mother giving him a death glare. I was confused.
"What? I've never been to Earth before.."I said.
"No, we're not talking about you, we were talking about, um, my mother's long-lost sister's granddaughter!" my dad exclaimed. I wasn't convinced. I was about to ask but the voice in my head said it again.

"Good princesses do not cry, get angry or feel guilty."

"Anyway, Star, did you check your bags?" my mom said, as she tried to change the topic.
"Yes, mother. I packed my sleeping clothes, formal attire, extra everyday clothes, my wand-"
"Good." my mom interrupted "Let's go eat breakfast first."
At this point, I did not want to go to Earth. Especially when my parents will not be there when trouble strikes. I sensed that something terrible was going to happen. I tried to cheer myself up and headed for breakfast.

After eating delicious scrambled eggs and freshly toasted bread with corn on a cob, a servant helped to bring my bags to the carriage. As I was waiting, I overheard my parents talking.
"I hope this fixed everything," my mom whispered to my dad. They must be talking about Mewni's problems.
"Me too, I miss the old her."
That's when it hit me. Who were they talking about? What do they mean "old her"? I had a lot of questions until my carriage was ready for me to leave Mewni. My parents came to me, not aware that I have been listening to their conversation.
"Goodbye Star."
"Goodbye, mother and father."I bowed with respect. I boarded my carriage with my wand in my hands.
"Goodbye Mewni," I whispered as a portal opened in front of my carriage.

Soon, I reached my destination: Earth. And oh boy: this place is dull. I'm going to have a hard time adapting to this place. I felt my phone ring.

"Hey Star, I forgot to tell you. You are studying in a school called Echo Creek, you should be going there now. Don't worry about your bags, your servants will leave them outside your new home. Love Dad."

"Echo Creek, huh?"I said to myself, as I looked around.
"But where is it?"

I checked the time. Seven thirty. Thirty minutes to find the school. Great. I wandered around and found a boy with pitch black hair and green eyes.
Heh, I'll ask him for help.
"Um, excuse me, do you know where is Meco deek?"I asked.
"You mean Echo Creek Acedemy School?" he chuckled."I'm heading there right now, it's just a few blocks away," the boy pointed in a direction.
"Okay thanks.." I paused for him to state his name.
"Lewis. My name is Lewis."
"Thanks Lewis! My name is Star. Nice to meet you! Well, I'll see you at school!"I said as I ran to school.

As I was running to school, I accidentally bumped into someone and made them fall off their skateboard.
"Oh my gosh! I'm so, so sorry!"I said as I quickly stood up and gave the person my hand while rubbing my nose. He was wearing a dark red beanie which was matching his hoodie under his black leather jacket, black fingerless gloves, grey jeans and olive sneakers. He slapped my hand away.
"Ugh, I don't need your help, you lil' ditz," he groaned without looking at me. He quickly jotted onto his skateboard and rode off.
"Good job, Star. You have officially made an enemy."I sighed."Hope I'm not seeing him again."

When I reached there. I saw a lot of kids. Their outfits were... simple. I looked at theirs for a moment. Then I looked at mine.
"Shoot, I'm way to fancy. Guess Earth is very different than Mewni."I thought to myself. I asked for directions to the office, since I needed to register to study here. Everyone had the same reaction to me. First, they'd look at me from the tip of my head to the bottom of my feet. And they then would answer my question. When I found the office, I knocked on the door twice.
"Come in," a voice said, followed by a sigh. I twisted the doorknob and entered a small room, with a principal behind a long table. Opposite of the principal, there were three plastic, blue chairs. I sat at the one furthest from the door.

"Hi, my name is Star Butterfly and I'm here to register for this school."I greeted.
"Yeah yeah, whatever. Just fill in this form," he said sloppily.

When I finished writing down my information on the two pages long sign up form, I've noticed that I couldn't write down 60% of the information it needed.

I nervously gave the form to the principle. He looked at it confused and raised his shoulders.
"I guess this will do." he sighed.
"Um, mr.."
I looked at the name preview thing.
"Mr. Skeeves, may I get a guide to show me around school?"

word count: 1209 words.