when they meet.

I groaned as my mom yelled at me to wake up.
"Marco! Get up right now!" yelled my mom from downstairs.
Sigh, I'm going to miss waking up late from the weekends.
"It's the first day of school! Aren't you excited?"
"Ugh,"I moaned when I got up. I didn't even bother to take a shower. I just quickly put on my clothes that I pretty much wear all the time. When I got downstairs I saw nachos, sandwiches, and milk waiting for me. I rather be at school than eat all this junk. I just took a sandwich and rode off to school with my skateboard.
"Bye honey!"I heard my mom yell from my house door.

As I was going to school, I bumped into a blond haired girl. Ugh, another bruise. That freaking little-
"Oh my god! I'm so, so sorry!" her voice said as she got up. She lent a hand for me to get up. I didn't need help, did she think I was a baby or something?
"Ugh, I don't need your help, you lil' ditz,"I complained without making eye contact at her. Now I won't be able to see Jackie pass by. Ugh.

"Good morning class," said Miss Skullnick. "Today I'm going to be talking about what I'm going to teach you for this term." Welp, this ain't important, might as well get that sleep I didn't have this morning. I placed my feet on the table and my hands behind my head. Luckily, I was sitting at the back of the class so Miss Skullnick couldn't see me. Hah. As I was about to fall asleep the freaking speaker blasted into my face.
"MARCO DIAZ, PLEASE GO TO THE PRINCIPLE'S OFFICE NOW." yelled the speaker
"Ooh, what did you do this time?" teased Justin, the person I disliked the most.
"Shut up,"I replied standing up and exiting the class.

I walked through the hallway, thinking about the detention I might be having for some random reason. Oh well. I was already used to it anyways. What can I do?

I stared at the office's door, thinking about what should I say when I enter. When I got everything out planned, I came in.

"Hey, how you doing Mr. principal.." I said.  Opposite the principle was a girl with a blue princess dress, a headband with two bows with her blond hair in two braids. To be honest, she is pretty cute. She looked like your casual, innocent little girl.

Not my type.

~Star's POV~

  "Hey, how you doing Mr. principal.." came in a boy, rudely. He seemed extremely familiar. Like I've seen him in the past. Before I-

Then it hit me.  My eyes widened and I was about to say something but the principal interrupted me.

"Marco, please be a guide for Miss Butterfly here," he said looking at his paper works. I could tell that 'Marco' was not happy.

"Nope." he rudely declined. "Nope nope nope nope nope." he stated as he descended towards the exit.

"No school for you on Friday." said the principal sternly. Marco quickly turned around.
"For real?" his face lit up.
"Yep," he sighed. Marco then stepped towards me and lent out his hand. I tilted my head, confused while you raised one of his eyebrows. After a short, awkward pause, he roughly grabbed my hand and walked outside. When the door behind closed, he turned around and looked at my outfit for a quick second.

"Cosplay much?" he suddenly spoke. I didn't know what on Mewni was a 'cosplay' so I just kept quiet.

"Y-you can let go of my hand now, you know." I stuttered to break the silence. Marco blushed as he let go of my hand.
"Anyways, here's the locker area and there's the classroom and downstairs's the cafeteria," he spoke quickly. Before I could speak, he spoke again. "Okay princess I'm done, have fun and don't talk to me ever again,"

"W-wait-"and there he goes.
Ugh.
"Class A?" said a voice.
"Lewis?" I asked as I turned around.
"Hey,"he waved.
"Hi!"I waved back.
"So, Class A?" he asked. I nodded.
"Cool! We're in the same class!",he smiled. He shoved his hand in his pocket and pulled out a tinted-yellow paper.
"You're gonna need this," he declared as he passed me the paper.
On the paper was a schedule.
"Aren't you gonna need this?"
"Heh, thanks for your concern, but it's okay. I can print another one for myself." he stated.
"Thanks,"I smiled.

~Marco's POV~
My second lesson for today was Spanish. Why do we even have Spanish classes when Dora exists? I strolled to my Spanish class slowly, not even caring if I was going to be late. Soon, I met up with Jackie gossiping with her friends. She saw me and waved. I nodded my head instead of waving. She did some signals that said;
"Text me tonight."

As soon as I've arrived at Spanish class, I saw Butterfly. Didn't know her first name, but who cares. She better not make contact with me.
"Diaz, you're late." stated Ms. Roza as she crossed her hands.
"Kay,"I said as I went to the back of the class to sit.
"Oh, no no. You're not sitting there." she said. She pointed her pen at a empty table which was next to Butterfly. Great.

I grumbled as I went to sit at the table I have to sit at.
"Hey," said Butterfly.
"Don't talk to me."I stated.
"Sorry," she apologized as she looked at her table.
"Okay, class, today we are going to have an oral quiz to test your knowledge in Spanish. I will ask a question and you must answer correctly and formally," instructed the teacher. First was Oscar, who was struggling with the question.
"Pft, she only asked what day it was,"I mumbled. Soon, everyone except me and Butterfly got a chance at answering the question.
"Is that everyone?" asked Ms. Roza. Butterfly immediately raised her hand. Please do not say that I haven't done it. It would be great to not-
"Miss? You have not asked Marco and me,"
Damnit.

Lunch, yay. I sat alone in the cafeteria, eating my home-packed nachos and sandwiches. Lewis then came.
"Hey, mind if I sit here? Every other table is full."
"Yes, I do mind. Can you sit on the floor instead?"I asked.
"Chill, I just asked you if I could sit here," he said annoyed as he left. Soon, Butterfly came again.
"Can I sit here?" asked Butterfly.
"Maybe,"I replied. Butterfly then sat down without my permission.
"Get off my table, Butterfly,"I sighed.
"First, my name is Star Butterfly, not just Butterfly. Next, you didn't specify whether I could sit here or not, so I have the rights to sit here. Last, the principal asked me to pass you this," it was a paper that I had to give to my parents, since I'm not going to school on Friday. I looked at her blue eyes for a moment. What was the word? Tanks, trunks, tables-
"Aren't you gonna say thank you?"
"Annoying," I muttered as I left.
"Excuse me?!"
I sat on the floor to continue eating my lunch.
"Hey Marco, why are you sitting on the floor?" asked Jackie.
"Well, princess over there decided to take my table," I said, looking at Butterfly.
"Heh, let me take care of that for you." she said as she strolled off. I couldn't care less about what she wanted to do, so I let her do her thing. Soon, I heard a crash. I quickly followed the noise to find Star with her food on her head and her dress ripped.

word count: 1259