again

"What you gonna do, princess? Cry? Oh, boo hoo. Go ask a birdie to call for Prince Charming to save you," laughed Jackie. Other people soon came and watched Jackie beat and taunt Star. They all laughed while Star was in a puddle of tears. All I did was stand there and did nothing, just watching two ladies fight. Star saw me and mouthed "help me." I didn't bother to help her, I wasn't even friends with her.

"Jackie stop!" yelled a boy. Lewis was running towards the crowd. He shoved Jackie away and help Star her up.
"You okay?" he asked. Star kept quiet and bursted into tears.
"It's gonna be okay," said Lewis, hugging and patting Star on the back. For some reason, I felt a slight jealousy hit me. I walked away as the crowd died down.

~Star's POV~
I hate him. I hate Marco Diaz. I hate Marco Diaz and Jackie Lynn Thomas. There was one word in my mind: hate. I thought they were friends.

"Good princesses do not cry, get angry or feel guilty."

I took a deep breath.

"You okay?" said Lewis. I burst into a puddle of tears.
"It's going to be okay,"
As the crowd died down, I noticed that Marco was walking away, like I didn't even exist. Lewis led me to the school nurse.
"I have to go now, okay? Class is starting soon. I'll tell the teacher what happen to you," confirmed Lewis.
"Thank you so much for helping me,"
He smiled and left. The nurse was kind and caring. She wrapped my cuts with white bandages and applied oil onto my bruises. I noticed that my dress was ripped until the ends of the dress has been ripped until my upper thigh. I blushed at the thought of boys staring at me with my dress this short.
"Miss? Do you have any extra clothing? Like a lost and found?" I asked politely.
"Yes, we do. There's a lost and found box right outside the cafeteria." she said in a accent.
Where was the cafeteria again?
"Err, thanks." I stated, "I'll be heading there now."

As I was looking around trying to find the lost and found box, I thought to myself what I wanted to find there. I know, I could just use my wand to fix my dress, but I can't risk anyone knowing that I'm a princess from another dimension. I hope at least there will be a blue fabric, or a pair of leggings that fits me or another fancy dress.

When I was about the give up looking for the cafeteria, I saw to wonderful, delightful, Marco Diaz. I looked around me, seeing if there were anyone else I could ask for help.

Nope, it was just me and him.

I sighed and headed towards him for help.
"Hey, erm, Marco. Can you show me to the cafeteria?" I asked. "Please?"
"Heh, why should I?"
"If you didn't know, I got trashed by your girlfriend, Jackie and-"
"Pft- she's not my girlfriend!" interrupted Marco.
"And, I, er, need something to cover, my, um," I stuttered as I pointed to the bottom of my dress.
"My dress is too short."I finally stated.
"I think you look more sexy that way," he smugged.
"H-hey!"I replied while turning into a tomato while he chuckled. Soon he stopped smiling and tuned his head to the left.
"Go find a directory or something and leave me alone," he suddenly said harshly. What's wrong with this human being?! One minute he was laughing and the next minute he's being rude.
"I'm pretty sure there's no directory around here."I replied, trying to not sound mean.
"Why don't you ask your boyfriend?"he said, copying my joke.
"I'm just trying to go to the cafeteria, why are you making this so hard?!"
"Dunno."
I moaned and left.
"Oh, and by the way, the pink blush looks terrible on you!"
Blush?
Oh shoot.
I ran to the bathroom and quickly touched up myself. I totally forgot that I needed to hide my heart cheeks! I leaned towards the mirror and patted the soft sponge onto my cheeks, not noticing the fact that someone walked in.

authors note:
hey im continuing this again aa