Captain Crimson Red

Akashi's POV

'My plan worked. Well of course it did.' I thought to myself as I eyeing Tetsuya in female form.

"Tetsuya is a girl. I see. Not bad." I said to myself, Tetsuya twitched.

"Thanks to Momoi-san.. Indeed I am." Kuroko sigh in defeat, Momoi feel sorry.. not.

'Hooh, you did good job Satsuki.' I look at her with an approval expression, she nods back happily.

Kagami and Aomine raise an eyebrow at us, Kuroko is busy using his misdirection to have an effect.

Minutes later, Murasakibara, Midorima and Kise arrive in the scene,

"Akashi-cchi~ Do you need something~?" Kise run towards our group,

"What am I doing here again?" Midorima huffed while walking towards us followed by Murasakibara who munch on his snacks.

"Eh, Kagami-cchi, Aomine-cchi, Momoi-cchi~! Why are you here~? Did Akashi-cchi ask you guys too~?" Kise chirp happily, Aomine, who got tired of him asking questions, shut him up.

"Do you *munch* need something *munch* Akashi?" Murasakibara said between his munching,

"Why yes, I do." I reply,

"Akashi, who is that?" Midorima who sense the bluenette ask, I smirk. 'This is going to be interesting.'

"Its Tetsu-chan~!" Momoi said as she pushes Kuroko towards the trio,

"Tetsu-chan?" The three said simultaniously,

"Kuroko." "Tetsu." Aomine and Kagami confirmed.

"Oh." 1.. 2...

"EHHHHH---?!?!"

They got a mental shock.

Kise is having a debate to himself if he and Kuroko could.. cough, married.

Murasakibara thought that Kuroko looks like a female(?) snacks.

And Midorima.. turned to stone. Kagami and Aomine kept poking him till he recovered.

Kuroko fidget, "Um.. Ano.." This caught everyone's attention.

Kuroko is fidgetting while having a blush which he didn't realise he did.

Kise and Momoi Squeal.

Murasakibara's tummy growls.

Midorima's glasses crack.

Aomine and Kagami is trying to stop their incoming nosebleed.

And I.. I stare.

"I'm sorry, but you guys are acting weird." Kuroko said as he keep a distance between them.

Kise turnes back to.. normal. He made a serious face and come closer to Kuroko,

"Kuroko-cchi, It must be fate that you'd turned into female. I will carry the burden and shall marry you!" Kise said as he kneel one leg while holding a flower and a ring which appeared mysteriously.

"KISE SNAPPED!"

"Carry this burden!!," Kise got punched.

".. K.. Kuroko.."

Midorima fidget nervously,

"I knew that we always in a bad terms.. How about we make up for it.. you know.. a relationship like--"

Before he could finish his sentence, a scissor was sent flying near his head. Midorima backed away.

"Kuroko..." Murasakibara lick his lips, the sane people prepare to attack him if he say anything foolish,

"You look tasty--" Murasakibara got K-Od.

The one's left is Aomine and Kagami.

Momoi who punched they daylight out of Kise and Murasakibara crack her knuckles,

Akashi's eyes glint dangerously while snipping his scissors.

The survived one sweatdropped.

"Tetsuya," I said to Kuroko, he looks back at me, " Lets go and take a walk, shall we?" I smile a gentleman *cough* smile while holding out one hand.

Kuroko blushed and look away while his.. her hand reach my hand, I smirks.

'Its working.'