Giant Snack Loving Purple

Murasakibara's Pov

"Now then, Tetsuya. Come with me to Ryouta's working place." I see Aka-chin dragging poor Kuro-chin with him,

"Oi, megane, what did you do to Tetsu you b*stard!"

"Midorima! How dare you!"

Sigh,, 'Its seems Ao-chin and Kaga-chin is still angry about the matter,

"Kuroko-chii.." "Tetsu-kun.." A pair of blonde and pink-headed is crying.

Sigh.. "Kuro-chin."

I say his.. her name. Aka-chin and Kuro-chin look back towards me, "What is it, Murasakibara-kun?" He.. She ask, tilting her head to the side.

"Yes. Whatever do you need with Tetsuya, Atsushi."

"Um.. Kuro-chin said that you want some Vanilla snacks right?"

"I did..?"

"Yes," I nods, 'Since the others got their chance, I should too.' I thought to myself, not wanting to lose.

Kuro-chin walk up to me, the rest is watching.

"Murasakibara-kun..-" I popped up a vanilla candy to my mouth and kiss him.. her.

Everyone froze. The writer froze. The universe froze. The calm uncaring snack addicted giant is giving kuroko candy by mouth.. SQUEA.

Kuroko froze, registering what just happened. Murasakibara pulled back, a thin layer of saliva could be seen connected with me and kuroko's tongue.

"How was it?' I smile, didn't realise that I just awoken some beasts.

Kuroko nodded dumbly, still processing about what just happened,

"Murasakibara.."3x

"Mura-kun.."

"Murasakibara-cchi.."

'Ah.,, they realis--'

"ATSUSHI."

The final boss is here.

"What did I just witness, Atsushi." Mido-chin handed the red scissor towards Aka-chin, the rest are also giving dangerous red items to him.

I took a step back, still not regretting my action.

"But .. Everyone gets to get Kuro-chin just then.." I sulk,

"That doesn't mean you have to---" Aka-chin seems not wanting to say the words,

'Should I run? Nah, Aka-chin will catch up to me..'

I am now sweatting bullet, not once I thought I will ever in this position.

"Um.. I'm sorry Aka-chin.."

"Sorry doesn't make up for it, Atsu-"

"KISE-KUN!" A voice interrupt us, an unknown person came running towards them,

"Ah! Manager!" Kise-chin says back,

"So which one did you just told me~~?"

"Kuroko-cchi-ssu~~!!!" Kise says happily while hugging Kuro-chin, it seems that all past argument is leading towards Kise's now.

Kise-chin who sense the danger, quickly unhugged Kuro-chin and says happily, nervously, "Um um.. can he.. she~~??"

The manager look at Kuro-chin and then the rest, "They could all passed the test~"

"What test?" Aka-chin ask.. demand.

"The model jobs."

"EHHHHH." Everyone,-sans Aka-chin and Kise-chin, scream.