Oha-Asa Tsundere Megane

Midorima's POV

We all scattered around trying to find Kuroko who fleed away,

'Tch, misdirection.' It seems that her.. his misdirection is still there even thou he changed gender.

'If I were Kuroko, where would I be...'

...

'Maji Burger.'

There I ask some people where is the closest Maji Burger in here, I sigh,

'Whenever something includes Kuroko, things get weirder-nodayo.'

I proceed to walk towards the fast food restaurant,

I enter the store and look around, trying to find the bluenette.

There I saw Kuroko sitting alone in the corner near the window while sipping her.. his vanilla milkshake, the sun's light shine down to her as if she's a fallen angel that descent to the earth, I gulped.

I walk towards her.. him.

"Kuroko.."

Kuroko flinched when he heard his name,

'So engross to the beverage-nodayo.'

"Ah.. Midorima-kun..." He shifted uncomfortably, probably scared if I'm going to take him to Akashi and the rest.

"... We should return to the others-nodayo." I say while I take a seat infront of her,

"Um.. I don't want too.." Unconciously, Kuroko pout.. 'E.. eh?',

"Akashi-kun will surely do something like embarassing me while I'm in this state.." Kuroko said while loking at me in the eye with his teary eyes.

I froze.

"Uh.. What..?"

Kuroko started sniffling... then cry. 'EHHH?!?!'

Everyone nearby who heard his.. her cry are sending death glares to me, 'I DIDN'T DO IT--!!'

"Uh..." I try to calm Kuroko down but it seems that his.. her crying started getting worst, "Ugh.." People started whispering at each other, 'Why did I deserve this-nodayo..'

I sigh and took out my today's lucky item, it was a siberian husky which looks like Kuroko's pet dog.

He stopped crying when I show him the plushy, "Kuroko..."

The atmosphere around him suddenly change, you could see that he practically send happy radiation around her, 'Is that flowers I see?..'

"Um.. Midorima-kun.." Kuroko look at me, his eyes are not deadpanned anymore, more like this time, begging.

......

"I.. If you want it, I will give you..! I-its not like I needed it in the first place--!" I stuttered as I handed the plushy to him while looking away, blushing.

"Thank you, Midorima-kun" Kuroko is hugging the plushy while smilling an angelic smile towards me...

My face is flushed very red.

"Um.. K-kuroko.. I..."

"Shintarou."

"Midorima." 2x

"Mido-chin."

"Midorima-kun."

"Midorima-cchi."

I froze.

"Ah, Akashi-kun, Aomine-kun, Kagami-kun, Murasakibara-kun, Momoi-san and Kise-kun."

"You got some explaining to do.." Akashi say... demand as he snip his red scissor.

Ah.. I'm dead.