How you guys meet

How you guys met

Connor :

You and your friend were going to digifest fan meet and preformance you girls were sooo excited to see O2L and some of your fav youtubers "Can you belive were gonna meet Connor ?" You said "Not just connor (y/n) its the whole of O2L silly !" (y/f/n) says "but i know know much you adore Connor so i will let you go first :) " (y/f/n) says as she moves back in line to let you go first "Thanks" . An hour had passed and you were standing were the stage was just waiting to go up and get your notebook signed by all the youtubers phone charged and ready to take selfies with them "Hey what is your name ?" Connor says in a loud yet calm tone " Oh its (y/n) " I said " A nice name for a pretty girl !" OMG did he just ??? "thank you for signing my book i gonna go now " connor just smiled . I fliped open my book to find that Connor's number was below his signature !!! After everything was over you got home and texted Connor saying " Hey connor its me (y/n) i hope you rember me thanks for giving your number to me !! :)" you send that message and a mintute later connor texted " Oh yeah i remeber you and i wanted to ask you if you would like to go on a date with me ? " " I would love to :) " and you guys texted all night :)

Ricky : you was playing football at the near by field (if you do , i do i am a girl ) you were about to hit the ball away from one of the other team member ( your friend ) when you got distracted by someone saying " HEY GUYS ! TODAY I AM OUTDOORS FOR OUT WEEK ?" (thats a weird week ) and (y/f/n) kicked the ball away from you and you girls end up losing the boy was still there and you wanted to tell him off (Idk ?) " Hey ! you ! Thanks for making me lose the game !!! " "wow calm down gurl ya needa chill pill ! " he said " i am sorry ..... ? " " Ricky " " i am sorry ricky " " No no no it alright --? " " (y/n) " " it alright (y/n)" "heres my number if you wanna hang out someday i'll always treat ya " ricky said handing me a piece of small paper and went off . lets just say you were more than friends by then ;)

Sam : you had just moved in to LA alone because you just wanna get out of your family house which was nosiy every second ! "phew !" you let out a sound "everything is in place at last !" you went out to take a look at the view of the place " this is just amazing ! " you thought to yourself then you heard " Hey ! " yiu truned to your left and there was a boy same as your age waving at you " hey ? " " I am Sam :) And i saw you just moved in ? Alone ?" " I am (y/n) , yes i just moved in alone becuase my famliy is very nosiy mind taking around the place near by ? " Sam smiled at you and said " Yeah sure i would love too :) " He said as he takes your hand and walks around .

Jc : You were penny boarding around the place as you scan though the new place you were in , this very house chaugh your eye ! " is that the O2L house ? " you thought just then a boy came out the house " OMG JC ???" you were thinking about stuff not even realited to the topic of Jc Caylen ! " Hey i noticed you looking at the house ? Are you a fan or not ? " " yes and why ? "" because i wanna be froends with you :) " he gave me his number and walked back into the house :)

Trevor : you were at starbucks and you accidently bumbed into someone " Sorry I did not see you standing here " you said " No no its alright for a pretty gril like you " i looked up him and saw a boy and thought YES he is my type of guy :) " I am Trevor and you are ?" " (Y/n) " " Nice can we talk a little ? I wanna know you :)" " sure" You guys talked till you cant stop :)

Kian : you were at Starbucks to study. After awhile your coffee cup was empty and you decided to get another one you were queuing and the person behind you asked " hey umm I saw you just now and I thought you were beautiful. I'm Kian. " "Hi I'm (y/n)." "What are you doing ?" "I'm studying for my finals next week." "Could I help you ? I mean I'm not good but you know I'll help if I can." "I would love that." And that's how you met your soulmate.
This was Wayy shorter I'm sorry. I forgotten about Kian and I needed something quick.
Sorry Trevor's was short :(