O N E

It all started summer 2015, after I finally found Sadie and turns out we live one town from each other. I told my mom about her but I didn't tell her about how I'm gay. My moms homophobic. But she loves her kids no matter what. So maybe she will look past it. I was planning on telling her in a few minutes. But for now I'm pacing back and forth in my room trying to figure out what I'm going to say.

Hey mom I'm gay! Have a nice day!

No

Hey mom I like girls and I'm not straight!

No

Hey mom I like pus-

DEFINITELY NOT!

Finally I get the courage to go down to the live room where my mom is watching tv. I see her drawing something in her notebook while every once and awhile she will look up to see the tv. I take second to admire her. She brown hair and light blue eyes. I slowly sit in the sweet across from her looking and waiting for a response. She meets my eye and her straight stiff face is replaced with a beautiful smile. "Hello darling" she say sweetly. "Hi mom" I reply in a light voice. She furrows her eyebrows, she grabs the remote muting the tv. "Something you need to tell me?" She ask lightly. This is it, it's time it is time to tell my mom I like girls. My palms get sweating, my breathing gets heavy I can feel a lump in my throat o feel like I'm going to barf. But then it all goes away when I realize that this is my mom. Why am I so afraid. "Mom" I say confidently I sit up more straightening my back "I like girls the way I am supposed to like guys" I say looking into her eyes. She just looks up from her drawing mouth gaped open. My anxiety comes back my palms get sweaty. And that damn lump comes back. "Mom?" I pause the continue "say something please" I now  am getting even more nervous by the second "get out" she whispers in a low but harsh voice. I'm taken back "what?" I asked her face intently replacing from shock to anger she quickly stands up "PACK YOUR STUFF AND GET OUT OF MY HOUSE" she yells that instantly scared me.

I run up the stairs as fast as my short legs could take me. My breathing hard and I could feel a panic attack coming on. I get a suitcase out of my closet putting all my close in there along with my apple laptop and its charger. Also my bathroom supplies. Then my phone in my back pocket along with the charger. Slipping on my white supreme sweatshirt. My mom quickly barges in my room more angry now she grabs my arm and suitcase dragging me out of the house. "Please mom don't do this" I cry out. She just tightens her grip. She throws me out of the house forcefully. "I don't wanna see your homo self anywhere near my house" she yells and slams the door in my face. I get up walking down the street hot tears running down my now red face. I pull out my phone going to text the one person trusted. Sadie.

Millie☺️: Sadie!
Millie☺️: I need help!
Sadie🌈: what is it princess?
Millie☺️: I told my mom I was gay and she kicked me out
Sadie🌈: come by my place
Millie☺️: are you sure?
Sadie🌈: positive